• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your favourite planet?(Besides,Earth.)

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    My favorite planet has to be The Moon(does that count?). It is so pretty up in the sky at night(so white...). And it reminds me of one of my favorite senshi in Sailor Moon. ^^(Sailor Moon of course)

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
    Pluto! It's the coldest planet out there! ^.^ Also Zebes... If it's still there... *Zebes is a planet in Metroid/Zero Mission/Super Metriod.* :P

PichuSecretBase

Web Site Critique
    Years
    What's your favourite planet?(Besides,Earth.)
    I like Mercury and Sedna (That one small planet past Pluto) I like Sedna because it's different and I like Mercury because it's small. Neptune is really pretty too

Suz

Ta-daaa~!
    Years
    I like black holes, but there not planits, are they?
    ohh well...

ASG

ANTI-SPAM GUN
    Years
    (didn't they find a new planet?)
    Jupiter cuz i don't het smater i get stupider

deathbyalice

Linden
    Years
    Lol, I like Venus. And those of you that think there is life on mars, you are right. Scientists found that certain bacterias lived on Mars at one time. There are no other intelliegent life signs in our solar system, but it is possible that there are at least 10 other forms of Intelligent life in out galaxy. But there are so many galaxies out there, ther could be millions of intelligent life forms out there.

Sankari

...gone.
    Years
    deathbyalice said:
    Lol, I like Venus. And those of you that think there is life on mars, you are right. Scientists found that certain bacterias lived on Mars at one time. There are no other intelliegent life signs in our solar system, but it is possible that there are at least 10 other forms of Intelligent life in out galaxy. But there are so many galaxies out there, ther could be millions of intelligent life forms out there.
    Never really thought bacteria as "inteligent" life. Haha, oh well. I still like Uranus.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    Pluto - it's the coldest planet ever... well - in this solar system - apart from that tenth planet they've discovered.
    Uranus - just the name... and yes I'm extremely immature XD

Back