• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your favourite Pokémon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

lurker

Viridian City Gym Leader
    Years
    i'm really into my houndoom, and scyther these days, i like the way they look together, but my favorite is scizor

Dunsparce

The Land Snake Pokemon
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    My Favorite Pokemon is so obvious I don't even have to state it.

And to anyone who purposely guesses wrong just to be funny: You're not Funny, so don't do it.

silverdreams92

Team Rocket member at heart
    Years
    Charmander: It was the first starter I ever had other than Pikachu. It`s helped me a lot in the old games, and I loved it in the anime.

Chimecho: I don`t know why I like it so much snce I`m not much of a fan of psychic types, but I do. I think its design is adorable. It`s also been a big help in Platinum.

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2010
    Well, charmeleon and poochyena/mightyena are my most favs,though,I like lapras,scyther and some others too...From legendaries,I like Dialga and Arcerus.

Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2021
    im all about haunter :3

but for competitive playing its starmie

im all about haunter :3

but for competitive playing its starmie

Last edited:

Rocker32703

Water/Flying/Eevee Trainer
    Years
    So hard to choose, I mean, come on! There are 493 to pick from!

I have it down to these 4, in no particular order.

Luxray (Very intimidating, and mine's been a big help in the game)

Staraptor (Hard to explain, but I like most bird Pokemon, and this one just gives off a good feel)

Empoleon (May not be the best for a fight but I love penguins. :p)

Palkia (Did you know that if you bend space you can bend time too? He technically has both powers!)

And those are my top 4 for now. I also think Medicham, Rapidash, and a few others get Honorable Mention.

*Hooray for 1st post!*

Griffinrich

Welcome to the Jungle...
    Years
    Waaaaaaaay back in the day, Hitmonlee was by far the pokemon for me.
    Like seriously, what other pokemon has like 3 moves made specifically for it? Rolling kick, Jump Kick, and Hi Jump kick.
    Hi Jump Kick strikes fear into anyone who ever sees it cross the bottom of their screen, no joke.
    Yeah, I know Rolling kick can be learned by others by breeding, and Buneary has jump kick. Whatever.
    Hi jump kick though, that's Hitmonlee. Medicham should never have been given it. (Who agrees??)
    Any way, Muk was also a favorite. Dunno why, haha.
    Nowadays... I'd have to saaay... Snorlax/ Mamoswine. Beasts in their own right.

EDIT: I have to mention Cyndaquil, just because it was my first one a lonnnng time ago. Naturally, its evos as well.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back