• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your favourite Pokémon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hamilton

*Creative Quote Goes Here*
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2016
    i can never choose any favs except for my ALL TIME favorite since i was a wee little 3 year old- Chikorita/Bayleef/Meganium

bigguy99

Proud owner of Scyther
    Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2011
    Favorite Pokemon: Scyther, the True Bug Lord. Scyther is, by far, the greatest Pokemon in the world, not because of its use in Competitive play, but for its in-game power. Scyther has always been able to get me out of some sticky situations, especially in Pokemon XD.

Favorite Legendary: Lugia, Guardian of the Sea. His sleek silver body and awesome power to control the weather and winds make him the greatest Legendary Pokemon.

Limey-chan

Batzu
    Years
    Crobat, and I really can't put my finger on why. I just love it, and love having it on my G/S teams.

Honourable mentions to Kingdra and Umbreon.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2010
    Dragonite is my favorite Pokemon. It's a strong, cute, and cunning creature. My team is never completed without it.

Ayselipera

Well I posted a while back in this thread, but I never explained why I like it so much so I figured I should just get it over with now.

Anyways my favorite Pokemon is Bellsprout. I always liked Bellsprout, but I never thought one day I could say it's my absolute favorite. I was always into the more popular Pokemon when I was younger, but now that I'm older I've begun to appreciate the ones that aren't as popular.

The first time I can remember seeing Bellsprout was in the episode The Forth Round Rumble where Ash's Muk faced Jeanette's Bellsprout. I liked it from the moment I saw it. At the time though it was just a Pokemon that I thought was sort of cool. I didn't even think of it as one of my favorites at the time.

When I joined Pokecommunity May of last year I had begun to really like Bellsprout. Then one day I woke up and ended up loving it. There is really nothing more to it then that. Now it's almost May and I still really like it. So technically it's almost a year of time since Bellsprout has been my favorite.

Some others that I really like are
    - Jynx
    - Staryu
    - Hypno

Colbex

Cobalt Black Creator
    Years
    My favs include Jynx, Teddiursa, Nidoking, Sneasel, Hoppip, Jigglypuff, Oddish, Poliwag, Wooper, Absol, Tropius, Zigzagoon, Skorupi, and Shiftry. .-.; yea... I liek mah pokemanz.

Katie_Q

Pokemon master in the making
    Years
    Totodile. Ever since I got a little figurine of him (Don't know where it is, but we're moving soon so I better find him, or I'll be super cranky), I thought he was cute. In the anime he also looked like a fun pokemon, who wasn't always serious, but could battle. Then when I got silver, my first pokemon game, I chose Totodile. So we was my first pokemon. Plus totodile's fun to say!

Other pokemon: Pikachu, Houndoom, Mightyena, Arcanine, Luxray and more

Years
    • Seen Jan 19, 2013
    Heres my Top 5

1. Arcanine
    2. Ampharos
    3. Pikachu
    4. Mew
    5. i dont know if it counts but it would be Notched Ear Pichu

Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2015
    Normal: Snorlax
    Ground: Cubone
    Grass: Meganium
    Fire: Charmeleon
    Rock: Aerodactyl
    Ice: Snowrunt
    Water: Blastoise
    Fighting: Hitmonlee
    Dragon: Salamence
    Electric: Ampharos
    Flying: Pidgeot
    Bug: Scizor
    Poison: Arbok
    Dark: Umbreon
    Ghost: Gengar
    Phychic: Alakazam

shookie

Often scatters things.
    Years
    I really can't choose just one, but if I had to, it'd probably be Kecleon. My favorite legendary would probably have to be Articuno because of the second movie. Whenever I see the name I instantly think "Articoooooooooo-nooooooooo!"

Years
    Feraligatr no doubt about it. He always was this big intimidating Pokemon that would always save me in silver gold and crystal.
    My original from the first 150 was sandslash because he was very cool looking. But i never did use him.
    Others would be like Houndoom, Nidoking, and staraptor.
    legendary: Suicune

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jan 22, 2013
    If it isn't obvious enough, Articuno. xD Then Ampharos or Kingdra.
    Yeaah... I tend to like Pokemon by design.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back