• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your favourite Pokémon?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Dec 28, 2012
    I personally love Unown for the reason that It's pretty mysterious which I am too. :]

Years
  • I think Alakazam would have to be one of my favorites. Psychic is my favorite type, & Alakazam is the strongest one. & he just looks so cool. Plus, he evolves from a little Abra that can't do anything except teleport. :P

pleryt16

ERMAHGERD ITS A VAPOREON
    Years
    • Seen Feb 19, 2013
    Vaporeon, he is a beast!

Runner ups:
    -Dragonite
    -Venusuar
    -Tauros
    -Porygon Z
    -Pretty much all normal pokemon (only normal only)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2010
    My fav pokemon is definately the notched heared Pichu followed by Murkrow.
    I guess you could call me a Gen2 Lover.

TwinkleClefable

Twinkle Twinkle Little Star~
    Years
  • ^ X3 Favourite.

Nah, i love other pokemon too. Mainly normal types and Dark types.

I also like Latias, Latios, Manaphy, Shaymin, Jirachi,(Okay..non legendaries..-) Mawile, Zorua, Chikorita and Kirlia.

Lickitricky

Avast, ye scurvy dogs!
    Years
  • My favorite has to be (obviously) Lickilicky.

I love Lickilicky because it has a general personality that isnt all 'cutie', not proud, not arrogant, not 'super-tough' or anything. Everyone thinks it's just a silly joke, but that's only because of its big tongue.

I love Lickilicky's battle style: its incredibly diverse move capabilities, its solid HP, and stats that are really well-rounded, something that I really like in pokemon, because lots of people look at something like Jolteon, who has terrible defenses and great special attack/speed, and say "Wow, that's an awesome Pokemon".

Also, Lickilicky does have a silly aspect to it, but when it needs to be serious in battle, it can really wreak havoc.

I love its surprise attacks: Wring Out dealing solid damage, Power Whip destroying a Rock/Water/Ground type by surprise, or STAB Explosion sweeping away the final opponent at the end of a battle.

Lickilicky has a design, personality, and originality that appeals really well to me, as well as a decently underrated battle strategy.

Stellar

Minior used Cosmic Power!
    Years
  • Hard to say. Jolteon most of all, but I'm pretty attached to...
    Smeargle, Spinda, Vaporeon, Gengar, Spiritomb, Minun, Plusle, Pikachu, Raichu, Farfetch'd, Lapras, Ampharos, Totodile, Feraligatr, Turtwig, Torterra, Typhlosion, Blaziken, Wartortle, and Absol.

I really like Pokemon. c:

My favorite!!

Well. I think that my fave is Milotic. She/He is so pretty. I love Milotic and I can't play a Pokémon game(only the ones that include Milotic) wihout one in my party. I like it because... because I do...

:\ Or my fave could be Darkrai, I dont know. They both rocks.

But I only know that Milotic is the big winner.

Scorpio219

PM me for custom banners
    Years
    • Seen Jun 9, 2013
    my top six are
    Blaziken--- all time favorite looks crazy for a chicken and my starter for ruby, blaze kick FTW
    scizor--- just sick looking
    sneasel--- i like the speed and attack combo and is a cool mix (ice dark)
    feraligatr--- a big as aligatr and the one i used on gold version as a kid
    jolteon---sickest eeveelution in my opinion
    Articuno,---favorite legendary, in my oppnion best looking bird and the least cheap. it has in my opnion, a feeling of royalty and coolness that the ice type and that long ass tail give it

time to rant arceus looks like crap, ugly ass head, charizard looks cool i agree but it is confuseing with type, it is the most dragon looking and yet not dragon type, same goes for gyrados. luvdics wtf the new ones, gear the fat pink elaphant wtf any pokemon that is **** and needs an evo like pachirisu, dunesparse that ****, come on son

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back