• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your favourite Pokémon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dartht33bagger

Only plays Gen I and II
Years
  • My favorite Pokemon is Scyther by far, he looks awesome and has good moves.

Favorite legendary is definitely Zapdos.

Pokemon Trainer Touko

春野サクラ ♥
    Years
  • Gen 5:

- Swanna
    - Zeburaika
    - Chillarmy
    - Jalorda
    - Mijumaru
    - Vallinuex

Older generations~

- Laparas
    - Ninetales
    - Absol
    - Altaria
    - Cherrim

And a lot more~

Rizzy

// Friendship >> Chuck Norris
    Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2011
    I dont think I have a favorite, but I have new found love for these two pokemon:

-Noctowl.
    -Venomoth.

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
  • Why have I never heard of this thread before? =O
    Anyway, it has got to be Volbeat! I mean it's so amazing and can learn a plethora of moves with plenty of diversity. I mean it can U-Turn out of a tough situation, and even finish off it's counters like a Pidgeotto with a quick one-two Tunderpunch! I mean it's just so cool, and also a Bug type, which is amazing! <3

What's your favourite Pokémon?

One-two Thunderpunch!

Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2014
    Aipom or Smeargle have always been my favorite. Shame they are both pretty much useless in the game:(

HinaBaby

#1 Spongebob Fan!
    Years
  • Jigglypuff & Pikachu. Jigglypuff because it's so cute. Pikachu because it's one of my favourites.

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
    Years
  • Sorry Cherrim, but you are fav #2 now :( ALOMOMOLA IS #1<33333333333~~ I fell in love with it after I saw it's epic 5 second leap out of the water in the first B/W episode.... It was amazing XD. Annnd I can say its name now, and remember it AlomomolA such an epic name too for a beautiful Pokémon. If only it had better stats....

Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2023
    Blastoise is my favorite Pokemon. It was the first Pokemon I ever saw, and it was my first level 100 (on Red Version).

If I had to pick a runner-up, it would probably be Pikachu.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back