• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your favourite Pokemon Manga?

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years
  • So the title is pretty much self explanatory. What's your favourite Pokemon Manga? Why is this?

Edit: Miss Joronjo could you change the title to 'Pokemon Manga." pwease? :3 Thankyou so much. <3

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2013
    I've never seen a pokemon maga comic in my life time but have always wanted to

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
    Years
  • The original pokemon special is the only one I've read, but it's one of my favorite mangas, so I think I could still say that it'd be my favorite. :)

psyanic

pop a wheelie on a zeitgeist
    Years
    • Age 27
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 10, 2023
    Eh, Pokemon Special. It's the longest running manga, and it's virtually known as "The Pokemon Manga". Although, I did like Pokemon Battle Frontier manga. Pokemon Special has a variety of different characters, and I like to see how the writers pictured their personalities. Pokemon Battle Frontier was interesting, and I loved Pokemon Emerald, especially the Battle Frontier.

Lolipiece

Burst Warrior
    Years
    • Seen Jul 29, 2013
    I like a lot of the Pokemon manga.

But Pokemon Adventures is the first I read so it's special to me...
    The Manga that I like the most is the GSC series, I dont see why I love that series so much for?

:t354:TG

Sigh. You do know that Pokemon Adventures is just one manga, right?

The "series" you are referring to is just a part of it. There's nothing separating it from the other series.

red king

The Sky Of Your World
    Years
  • I Like Pokemon Special Because we Have Redsan I think the other 14 dex holders are second Characters that are made so that Redsan dosen't get lonely XD.

shengar

♥ Mikan Enthusiast ♥
    Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2013
    Pokemon Special, obviously. Come close is Electric of Pikachu. Thankfully, ETP was localized in my country, although the transtlation quite bad, I can still enjoy it.
    The deviation Toshiro made in that manga what makes me come to like it. I really hope someone that like Toshiro Ono or inspired by him would create a pokemon manga like that with original story.
    Want to read DPA but sadly, it doesn't get localized in my country.

Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2012
    Pokemon Special is first. Followed by Magical Pokemon Journey. It's so cute~ :3

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Mine is like many others, which is Pokemon Special. Mainly it's because of Red, but the other characters are really amazing as well, as well as the separate arcs. I think what I really like about Pokemon Special is that you can dislike one arc, but you can still love the manga as a whole, because they have a different set of characters (for the most part) each arc.

Second would have to be Magical Pokemon Journey. Thank you, Public Library. <3

FlameChocobo

Warrior of Hoenn
    Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2016
    Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Ginji's Rescue Team, and Pokemon Ranger and the Temple of the Sea.

I read those mangas while it was my final year of High School. (Senior, 'nuff said)

Back