• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your favourite town/city in Pokemon?

Years
    • Seen Jun 30, 2010
    I think it is called Azela town something like that in Pokemon heartgold, where Kurt makes the awesome pokeballs

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    Pacifidlog Town and Sootopolis City.

Hoenn doesn't get the love it deserves. D:

Spiron

High life.
    Years
    I would have to say my utmost favorite town/city would have to be Goldenrod (Johto), but Fortree City and Sootopolis City (Hoenn) are close behind them. Goldenrod for obvious reasons, I've always considered it to be like the centre of ALL regions, but as for Fortree and Sootopolis? They were so original. As were most towns from Gen III.

TheReal

Epic Member
    Years
    Kanto -> Vermilion
    Johto -> Ecruteak
    Hoenn -> Mahogany
    Sinnoh -> Sandgem

When I have fly in each game, I always fly to the same city before saving. These are the cities I choose to save in each region, which are my favourite. If I have to choose one as favourite, it would be Vermillion. Nostalgia, my last step before entering Vermillion the first time was a battle where my Charmeleon evolved, it was the city where I finally understand the game mechanics of Pokémon (Digglet was the first Pokémon I caught), etc etc, I have a lot of memories about Vermillion.

Le Creep!

~don't act blonde.
    Years
    In Kanto, I like Celadon City, however because of the Magnet Train, Saffron City comes next :P

In Johto, I quite like the feel of Violet City. Also, the Sprout Tower was a good training place for me when I was a wee noob.

In Hoenn, I probably like Slateport City. It is big, and it has a good shopping place.

In Sinnoh, I like Jubilife City. It's big, and I like the television place.

Years
    • Seen Aug 12, 2010
    I really enjoy Port Vista that they visited in the anime, however I more inclined to have mountain scenery surrounding me, I like a bit of both worlds lol.

Even in the anime where Tracey's home land is, I would love to live in a very similiar environment like that.

PKFL_531

What do you expect?
    Years
    I enjoy Verdanturf town because it's so quaint and sweet. It's close to a breeding centre and they have the first contest halls to visit. It's so sweet. :)

Christopher

Hear Me Roar
    Years
    I like Solaceon the best it has the day care right there wild chansey around it and the egg hatching

my second favorite is Snowpoint because its cold snowy and Medicham near it

third is Mahogany again a small town cold climate and a nice little lake is just a hike away

PokeTrader

A.K.A. Panda
    Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2010
    I have to say Vermilion City. It has both Lt. Surge, the Electric-type Pokemon leader, and the S.S.Anne.

Electric-type is my favorite type of Pokemon next to Fire. The S.S.Anne just has so many memories to it, including the Anime episodes featuring it and the nostalgic tune.

Back