• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Whats Your First Dream World Pokemon Caught?

PokéSwimmer

Keeping time time time
Years
  • My first Dream World Pokemon happened to be a Stantler. Technically it's really Espeon, but I somehow missed it while exploring the dream world, etc. x_x; so hopefully I could get it next time I explore the Dream World tomorrow.

The event Eeveelutions won't be obtainable until early May (when the "Play to Befriend a Pokémon" event ends).

My first encountered Pokémon was Bidoof (which is always a bad sign). The one I actually transfered to the Entralink was an Inner Focus Kangaskahn, the only Female I was able to obtain. I pretty much got off to a bad start in the Dream World. Next time I go in It'll be better hopefully.

pokewalker

If it ain't Dutch,it ain'tmuch
    Years
  • Sentret with Frisk :3 Bred it and stuff. If anyone want one, just VM/PM me! And I also have others, look at my signature.

Mujahid

Sir Froakie is impressed.
    Years
  • My Guts shinx with magnet rise.Since luxray is my Favorite pokemon of all times,i couldn't have asked for more

Tyranitar042

Tyranitar King
    Years
    • Age 34
    • US
    • Seen Feb 15, 2013
    My first dreamworld pokemon was a lotad with own tempo....not sure its any better than swift swim or rain dish but its different. :)

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Male Exeggcute with a Naughty nature & Harvest ability. :3

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    The first Dream World Pokémon I caught was a Cloud Nine Lickitung. It didn't have the best nature (Hasty, I believe?) but that's not too bad. P:

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2024
    The first Pokémon that I caught in the Dream World was a male Tangela with the ability Regenerator and a serious nature :/

shengar

♥ Mikan Enthusiast ♥
    Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2013
    Male Oddish which I named Raffles. I will box it untill Gray comes out and use it there.

Back