• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen What's Your Greatest Pokemon In Diamond/Pearl?

SignZ

Yondaime
Years
  • What Deanodance said. It is almost impossible for a glitch to arise that is so beneficial, and to only affect a single pokemon. It's almost like it's taken the game mechanics of EVs, IVs, natures, base stats, max stats, and thrown them all out the window for a single pokemon. Are you telling me that's all sheer luck?
    I dunno what's wrong with my cartridge so I can't tell you if it's luck or some error.

Years
  • My greatest pokemon would have to be my Empoleon, Torterra and Infernape. Trained them all from Level 5. A level at a time, switching between the 3. They're just over level 50 now I think.

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
  • My best is Tyranitar, but my most loyal and helpful...has to be my BEAUTIFUL poisoning WEEZING hahahahaha, he will kill your family with his gassy smells xD

Years
  • My greatest from Diamond/Pearl is actually an HM Slave:

Unorthodog, the Smeargle
    Female @ Own Tempo
    ~Surf
    ~Fly
    ~Rock Climb
    ~Dig

I often wonder what a flying Smeargle would look like. That, and a Flying Snorlax after it used a Metronome.

Zennerick

The Researcher
    Years
  • My best would probably be my level 31 (as of this post) Combusken... Why?
    I just learned how to EV Train. He is the only EV trained Pokemon I have.
    The rest are not EV trained and have bad movesets... :t256:

Zetta-Chan

Shuckle Is A Goofy Goober. :D
    Years
    • Seen Jan 22, 2012
    My Level 100 Ev'd Porygon-Z

Porygon-Z @ Life Orb
    Timid/Adapability
    Nasty Plot
    Tri Attack
    Dark Pulse
    Hyper Beam

474.png

Years
    • Seen May 31, 2009
    Tyranitar @ Choice Band
    Adamant
    216 HP/252 Att/42 Spe
    Crunch
    Stone Edge
    Earthquake
    -------

I still am considering what to put in the last slot =/ I could use Pursuit, but meh.

Back