• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

WHats your heritage?

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    erm... i'm mostly german... my grandma was 100% and i got a bit of german from other relatives. so i'm over a quarter german... yay...
    i've got irish, french, english, spanish, mexican, canadian (this is like the "american" thing that people have been playing, but i had ancestors born there), and i think that's about it... i'm pretty much a euromutt.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    Nationality, race, and ethnicity are three different things...

My nationality is American. My race is Caucasoid. My ethnicity is 5/8 Hispanic (mostly Mexican, but a little bit of Spanish) and 3/8 White (from all parts of Europe, but mostly Scotland.) I'm told I'm a direct descendant of King Phillip of Spain.

Years
    I'm of mixed European decent. If I remember correctly, I have some German in me ^^;
    and a tad bit of Native American (not enough to count) ^^;

Rowen Cross

Master of the Air
    Years
    I'm 40.6% French,
    40.6% Check (my last name is check)
    13.7% Hispanic
    and 5.1% Native American

I had to do a paper on it, that's why I know the percentages.

Back