• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your mobile phone ringtone?

Natsuki

.bluefang.
Years
  • My ringtone pwnz all! XD It's the song "Breakaway" by Kelly Clarkson. =3 I love that song soooo much. XD And to answer the second question, I downloaded mine. <3

~Kelsey

Esai

&#9829;&#9829;&#9829; With Bubbleicious &#9829;&#9
    Years
  • I have the Duke Nukem Theme song, its catchy :P i download any music i can (hugs phone which has USB cable :)) I have some true tones but... they are rude :P

PKS

|S|E|A|R|C|H| my anti-dupe
    Years
    • Seen Jul 30, 2009
    Vr

sucker train blues by Velvet Revolver
    Thank You LightWav!

P.S. I have tickets for their performance on April 15 at the Santa Barbara County Bowl!!!

Last edited:

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Dude, does anyone know where I can get some free ringtones? I need some baaaad

pika2000

Millennium Mouse
    Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2006
    well, I've one of the standard ringtones on my phone and the melody doesn't remind me of anything so I can't explain it further^^
    If someone owns a Motorola 171: it's ringtone number 12 I think^^

Star said:
    Mozart because he r0x0rZ. Seriously. <3

Really? which song do you have?

Back