• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your Pok?name?

shadow keeper

Need help. How hack?Really
Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2005
    Your Pok?name is:
    Moomon
    You live in the blazing deserts of Libya, and your diet consists mostly of garbage, donuts and wine.
    Characteristics
    (Combat and Non-combat)
    You have a fear of slime. You can puke acid. You can spit evil glances. You can swim in air. You can puke Mr. PiBB. You can resist fire.
    your natural enemy is Polirina

SWEET!!!!!! I'M OLD ENOUGH TO DRINK WINE!!!!!!! or am i.....

Pete

<>PAWN CONTROL 1.0<>
    Years
  • BOOM! I am...

Lickirino
    You live in the snowy mountains of Norway, and your diet consists mostly of macaroni and cheese, small rodents and ambrosia.
    Characteristics
    (Combat and Non-combat)
    You have intimate knowledge of kung fu. You can puke acid. You can puke maple syrup. You have a discoball. You can throw nunchucks. You can eat poison. You can spit hot death.
    Natural Enemies
    Your natural enemy is Starvee.

I wanna kill you Starvee!

Saboten

I love Kawaiiness!
    Years
  • With my real name:
    Bertyu
    You live in the steaming jungles of Africa, and your diet consists mostly of daisies, rocks and coffee.
    Characteristics
    (Combat and Non-combat)
    You can puke poison. You can puke Mr. PiBB(Puke? o_0) can breathe acid. You can resist jet fuel. You can shoot granola. You can shoot evil glances.
    Natural Enemies
    Your natural enemy is Kolock.
    Go back!

Heh, it's imposibble for me to do a evil glare -__-

Forum name:
    Nidopit
    You live in the steppes of Madagascar, and your diet consists mostly of twigs, macaroni and cheese and nectar.
    Characteristics
    (Combat and Non-combat)
    You can spit Dr. Pepper. You can drink water. You can shoot force bolts. You can puke hot death. You have big hair. You can spit evil glances. You can resist wind. You can shoot maple syrup. You can spit poison.
    Natural Enemies
    Your natural enemy is Eepuff.
    Go back!

I can drink a water? Wow...

Years
  • Real Full Name:
    Your Pok?name is:
    Flartle
    You live in the steaming jungles of Cameroon, and your diet consists mostly of fruits, TV dinners and kerosene.
    Characteristics
    (Combat and Non-combat)
    You have a sequined jumpsuit. You can breathe bricks. You have cool shades. You can throw granola. You can eat maple syrup.
    Natural Enemies
    Your natural enemy is Fooorb.
    Grrrrr.....!!!Run away Fooorbs or whatever you are called..... Forum Name
    Your Pok?name is:
    Vaporfu
    You live in the snowy mountains of Kamchatka, and your diet consists mostly of daisies, rocks and beer.
    Characteristics
    (Combat and Non-combat)
    You have a covered wicker basket. You can throw hot death. You have propellors. You can walk on air. You have a sequined jumpsuit. You can puke bricks.
    Natural Enemies
    Your natural enemy is Mewbar.
    The goes for Mewbars?Nooo!I like mews... My lil' sis
    Your Pok?name is:
    Eenerd
    You live in the veldts of China, and your diet consists mostly of TV dinners, twigs and nectar.
    Characteristics
    (Combat and Non-combat)
    You can walk on Dr. Pepper. You can shoot sand. You can resist jet fuel. You have a song in your heart. You have intimate knowledge of kung fu. You can breathe broken glass. You can spit 8-track tapes.
    Natural Enemies
    Your natural enemy is Nidoeon.
    My lil' sis can walk on a pool of Dr.Pepper!!!Watch out or u will b drowned in it's sweetness!!!

Last edited:

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
  • Your Pok?name is:
    Stareon

Profile:
    You live in the hills of Japan, and your diet consists mostly of small rodents, bats and latt?s.

Characteristics:
    You have a cell phone. You can spit force bolts. You can puke Mr. PiBB. You can walk on water. You can puke hot death. You can shoot lightning bolts. You can eat acid.

Natural Enemies
    :
    Your natural enemy is Lickinerd.

w00t! I have a cell phone! XD

~Kelsey

Mari

♠ [child] p r o d i g y
    Years
  • Your Pok?name is:
    Kotle

Profile:
    You live in the blazing deserts of Hawaii, and your diet consists mostly of macaroni and cheese, small rodents and coffee.

Characteristics
    (Combat and Non-combat)
    You can breathe lava. You can throw Dr. Pepper. You can breathe iron filings. You can resist wind. You can eat acid. You have a cell phone. You can shoot bricks.

Natural Enemies
    Your natural enemy is Bertorb.

Wow! :33 I eat coffee! I have a cell phone, like Bunnii-nee, and I can eat acid~! <3 What more can you want. X33

Years
  • Your Pok?name is:
    Pikachu
    You live in the arctic wastes of Siberia, and your diet consists mostly of garbage, wolves and green tea.
    Characteristics
    (Combat and Non-combat)
    You can spit hot death. You have ten-inch claws. You can shoot jet fuel. You have uncanny instinct. You can walk on Mr. PiBB. You have bionic implants.
    Natural Enemies
    Your natural enemy is Vulwhirl.

Wow, I'm a pikachu! =D I didnt know Pikachus eat garbage and have ten-inch claws...

ShiningCharizard20033

A cat grabbed my pic and ran.
    Years
  • Your Pok?name is:
    Vulwad
    You live in the arctic wastes of Siberia, and your diet consists mostly of daisies, fruits and wine.
    Characteristics
    (Combat and Non-combat)
    You can swim in water. You have a discoball. You can spit 8-track tapes. You can puke broken glass. You can eat bricks.
    Natural Enemies
    Your natural enemy is Pikabra.

lol i can spit 8-track tapes?? XD

Years
  • Your Pok?name is:
    Nidopuff
    You live in the frigid tundra of Greenland, and your diet consists mostly of garbage, cows and green tea.
    Characteristics
    (Combat and Non-combat)
    You can puke maple syrup. You have shiny red platform shoes. You can resist 8-track tapes. You can puke jet fuel. You can throw hot death. You have bionic implants. You can eat poison. You can resist sledgehammers. You can resist cosmic energy bolts.
    Natural Enemies
    Your natural enemy is Eepit.

i certainly puke a lot. -_-'

Midnight_Dragon249

AGUryuka/LOPvalkus/GUILxeros
    Years
  • Whee! -I made sprites already since I love to sprite and Dragon-Chan's got alot of sprite requests on the other thread.-
    Full, real name-
    Your Pok?name is:
    Moolock
    What's your Pok?name?

You live in the lakes of Asia, and your diet consists mostly of bats, twigs and tea.
    Characteristics
    (Combat and Non-combat)
    You can resist poison. You can breathe fire. You can breathe hot death. You have spikes running down your back. You can throw ice bolts. You can eat acid. You have a force field. You have a cell phone.
    Natural Enemies
    Your natural enemy is Poliyu.
    Woo, I have a cell phone!

Forum Name-
    Your Pok?name is:
    Charwhirl
    What's your Pok?name?
    YAY! Dragon! (ish)
    You live in the humid rainforests of Libya, and your diet consists mostly of bats, insects and Dr. Pepper.
    Characteristics
    (Combat and Non-combat)
    You can breathe hot death. You can throw fire. You can eat jet fuel. You can throw cosmic energy bolts. You can resist Mr. PiBB. You can puke rocks. You can puke iron filings.
    Natural Enemies
    Your natural enemy is Shatchu.

First Name-
    Your Pok?name is:
    Clepit
    What's your Pok?name?

You live in the snowy valleys of Siberia, and your diet consists mostly of berries, daisies and water.
    Characteristics
    (Combat and Non-combat)
    You can spit nunchucks. You have a magic chest of hats. You can throw slime. You can eat fire. You can eat Dr. Pepper. You have intimate knowledge of kung fu. You can shoot salt spikes. You can throw cosmic energy bolts. You can throw sledgehammers. You have a fear of Mr. PiBB.
    Natural Enemies
    Your natural enemy is Snakepuff.
    Woo! Evil saliva-covered nunchucks of DOOM!

My random words Woo! Pie!-
    Your Pok?name is:
    Flarrina
    What's your Pok?name?
    and w/o the bionic implants-
    What's your Pok?name?

You live in the steaming jungles of Africa, and your diet consists mostly of meatballs, fruits and industrial runoff.
    Characteristics
    (Combat and Non-combat)
    You can drink Dr. Pepper. You have bionic implants. You can breathe poison. You have a fear of broken glass. You can shoot lightning bolts. You can shoot bricks. You can float in air. You have uncanny instinct. You can breathe Mr. PiBB.
    Natural Enemies
    Your natural enemy is Foomon.

pokemaster7

Is my Penguin army ready yet?
    Years
  • this is mine my comments are in ()

Eeeon
    You live in the searing volcanoes of Brazil(i'm not south amarican), and your diet consists mostly of rocks, twigs and industrial runoff(yummy).
    Characteristics
    You can breathe hot death(want to smell my breath). You have propellors(cool). You can shoot broken glass(why broken). You can throw kippers(ooh). You can breathe iron filings(didn'ti brath death). You have a fear of poison(duhh). You have a covered wicker basket(what is that). You can throw ice bolts(you mean electric bolts). You can puke acid(aaa..all over my new sirt).
    Natural Enemies
    Your natural enemy is Nidonerd(arnt i'm a nerd).

Ibuberu

prepare yourself pls
    Years
  • My pokename ish-Starnerd..o.O

Profile-You live in the icy glaciers of Nunavut, and your diet consists mostly of macaroni and cheese, bats and Dr. Pepper.
    Characteristics-You have a fear of tahini. You can puke maple syrup. You have a fear of 8-track tapes. You can eat poison. You can swim in Dr. Pepper. You can drink Mr. PiBB. You can puke fire. You can puke iron filings. You have goassamer wings.
    Your natural enemy is Lickieon.

Oh yeah!Who's the person with the goassamer wings!>_<
    Always wanted to fly,and puke fire...XD
    And,I eat poison,so that means that I can't be poisoned,yay!!^0^
    And,yes,I do love my cheese with marcoroni.^^

EvilDunsparce

Blue Moon!
    Years
  • Your Pok?name is:
    Korino
    You live in the grasslands of New York, and your diet consists mostly of daisies, fruits and water.
    Characteristics
    (Combat and Non-combat)
    You have big hair. You can spit poison. You can resist Dr. Pepper. You have a full-body tattoo. You have cool shades. You can eat fire. You can eat maple syrup. You have intimate knowledge of kung fu. You can resist bricks. You can resist ice bolts.
    Natural Enemies
    Your natural enemy is Bertvee.

New York has grasslands?........and I breathe fire.....what does this have to do with pokemon?

Controller Freak

.:Trainer Card Collector:.
    Years
  • My Real Name:

Your Pok?name is: Drowzard
    Profile: You live in the searing volcanoes of Libya, and your diet consists mostly of twigs, cows and beer.
    Characteristics: (Combat and Non-combat) You have uncanny instinct. You have a cell phone. You can resist maple syrup. You can throw salt spikes. You can spit poison. You can swim in Dr. Pepper. You have a covered wicker basket. You can spit Mr. PiBB. You can shoot evil glances.
    Natural Enemies: Your natural enemy is Lorider.

My Forum Name:

Your Pok?name is: Chartwo
    Profile: You live in the steppes of Prince Edward Island, and your diet consists mostly of grapes, rocks and tea.
    Characteristics: (Combat and Non-combat) You can resist sand. You can eat broken glass. You have a force field. You can breathe fire. You can shoot slime. You can throw lava.
    Natural Enemies: Your natural enemy is Shatcow.

Shiny Meganium

Meganium trainer
    Years
  • Pikaeon
    You live in the blazing deserts of the Congo, and your diet consists mostly of garbage, macaroni and cheese and industrial runoff.
    Characteristics
    (Combat and Non-combat)
    You have a magic chest of hats. You can puke lava. You have a fear of wind. You can swim in Dr. Pepper. You have scaly skin. You can resist maple syrup. You have a sequined jumpsuit. You can eat bricks. You can puke hot death.
    Natural Enemies
    Your natural enemy is Vulnerd.

Nomaiya

The Disappearing Act
    Years
  • Snakewad
    You live in the snowy valleys of Kamchatka, and your diet consists mostly of berries, wolves and water.
    Characteristics
    (Combat and Non-combat)
    You can breathe Mr. PiBB. You can throw jet fuel. You can puke fire. You have a cell phone. You have a fear of 8-track tapes. You have a fear of bricks. You can spit wind. You can shoot cosmic energy bolts. You have shiny red platform shoes.
    Natural Enemies
    Your natural enemy is Clebra.

Shiny red platform shoes? What happened to my trainers? I agree with the Mr.PiBB bit though. lol. And I have a cellphone! How amazing technology is...

Team-Aqua-Admin

Evil Is So Cute!
    Years
  • Voltcow
    You live in the rivers of Asia, and your diet consists mostly of daisies, Cherry Garcia and Dr. Pepper.
    Characteristics
    (Combat and Non-combat)
    You can breathe Mr. PiBB. You can throw fire. You have a force field. You can shoot jet fuel. You can eat poison. You can spit bricks.
    Natural Enemies
    Your natural enemy is Chutwo.

Lord Jacek

The Greatest Superhero
    Years
  • Hypnomander
    You live in the meadows of China, and your diet consists mostly of TV dinners, twigs and nectar.
    Characteristics
    (Combat and Non-combat)
    You can throw kippers. You can breathe iron filings. You can breathe acid. You can shoot broken glass. You can breathe lava. You can shoot rocks.
    Natural Enemies
    Your natural enemy is Berttung.

Wow thats pretty cool.

Back