• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your sexuality?

Green Bulbasaur

Grass Lover
    Years
    Are you gay, lesbian, bi, or straight? Let's see what everyone is here!

I'm gay, btw!

EDIT: I forgot to add the poll! I'm sorry.

Kalylia

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
    I'm not entirely sure if this poll is allowed... but hey, I'm not arguing.

I'm a bisexual, and dang proud of it. I don't care what people want to say about me, I'm bi, and that's who I am.

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2012
    I'm bi (but I prefer guys).
    I guess theres nothing much else to say other then I'm proud of it!! :D

Rioku_Zanketa

...::Ultimate Warrior::...
    Years
    whoa.....well no matter what,my friends are still my friends

I'm straight,but I'm so handsome,some of my girl-as-friends when first met thought I coulda been gay....I was so pissed....

but anywho,I'm 100% straight!!!!^____^

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
    Years
    I've done a lot of soul-searching in terms of my sexuality. Straight didn't work, I thought bi didn't work, gay worked for a time. But, thanks to one amazing woman, I've found myself bisexual, and I'm proud to be that way.

WidowMaker

Horizons
    Years
    I am bisexual, but I strongly prefer females. I don't care what anyone says, I am proud to be this way.

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
    I'm bisexual... which is kinda obvious since I not only crush on Clair but I'm also a fangirl of Morty, Bugsy, Chigusa, Cassidy and a gazillion other characters. I even have a thing for a girl from a French anime!
    Being bisexual pwns

Demon_Slayer

Photographer
    Years
    Straight...being gay is pointless...and sinful

men were made for women

women were made for men

end of discussion

I will always love women...men are meant to love women...not other men...same for girls...

IF men didnt love women, humanity would be dead
    women were meant to have babies, and to love men
    not lick another girls....or kiss another girl

Same for men...

Being gay is stupid

Last edited:

Linoone

MCFRY! you are terminated! o!o
    Years
    Demon_Slayer said:
    Straight...being gay is pointless...and sinful

men were made for women

women were made for men

end of discussion
    this thread is named "your sexuality" no "bash the others' sexuality", got it?, besides, what is sinful, loving your same gender or hating people for the way they are?, end of discussion

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
    Demon_Slayer, let's not make hasty declarations. Remember other people have their beliefs as well. Let's all keep controversy to a minimum..^_^;

As for me, I'm straight. >P

Demon_Slayer

Photographer
    Years
    God didn't make us to be gay...he made us to populate the world, and to love each other...and by that I mean in a non gay way.

sorry for double posting

p.s. Proud for me is an understatement... I am happy to be straight...to be able to have a family... to be able to commit straight acts that God created us for... I sometimes wish the media was never created...because it ruined the world.

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
    I'm a Christian as well, but that still does not mean we should speak for everyone else. You may remain firm to your own ideals, but there are different views. Please - let's learn to respect others' beliefs. If you cannot, simply move on. PC is a forum; now is not the time to discuss this~

Also, if you know you were double-posting, you should not have done it in the first place. I ask of you to delete one, and edit the information into one post. ^^;

edit: thanks~

Years
    I'm straight, theres too many hot guys out there for me!

Some of my mates are gay/bisexual, everyone accepts that, which is cool :)

Can I just point out something, Demon Slayer, not everyone believes in a God. And if these people are attracted to the opposite sex, it's no big a deal. "God" did create us to love after all.

Blaze

Shine On~
    Years
    I am personally straight, though I do not bash anyone who is of a different sexuality.

Demon_Slayer

Photographer
    Years
    I just feel horrible about gay people...girls shouldnt be licking...and guys shouldnt be...
    I am just sick of it. I wish that being gay never exsisted. I feel ashamed of gay people.

All I see is negativity...and now death, sadness, despair, and soon the end ofthe world... because of the choices man makes. Maybe I should go hang my christian self.
    I would rather be tortured in hell than to watch the world go gay and mankind be terminated by AIDS.

women don't respect themselves like they used to...they are just out to get raped. that makes me feel horrible to...It makes me feel like dying.

Linoone

MCFRY! you are terminated! o!o
    Years
    demon slayer: are you quite done?, lily has preety much covered everything concerning your posts, I'm not gonna try to convince you anyway, god'll show you the truth when the time comes, but for now keep all that to yourself k?

Back