• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your type?

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
    I'm one who wants both average looks and good personality. Not too good, and not too bad...just a good mix. Of course, when it comes to looks, I want a slim guy. The hair color and eyes don't matter much, but don't want them to be dirty. For some odd reason, I need them to be taller than me...as for personality, they have to be different than me. Able to crack a few jokes, not afraid to start a conversation, a socializer, weird, has a few tricks of his own, and has common view points with me.

A big part of this is diversity. I tend to look out for different diversities a lot...don't know why. Another big part in this is a guy who doesn't run out of things to talk about, somebody who's random.

|Equinox|

Going on a hiatus :'(
    Years
    I actually have low requirements... xd

I'm one who wants both average looks and good personality.

Yeah that too...but most importantly I want someone to understand me, someone that knows a lot about me. It would be nice if she's random sometimes, but I hate it when people hide secrets away from me. Some are like:

"How's -cough cough-? XD"

Then she won't tell me who the heck she's talking about.

._.

Hopefully there's someone out there that would actually tell me what's going on in their minds, to be truthful and stuff. I only want to care~ Some people don't even tell me what the problem is and I feel so helpless.

Huggie

Mewtwo lover :3
    Years
    I've been in the same relationship for three years now ( and counting :P)! i love him more than anything else and I find him very attractive but I really can't tell the reasons. Of course there are many guys that are more handsome but I wouldn't like a relationship with them. I always had a preference for tall blond and blue eyed boys although I also like black hair (black, not just dark brown :P) and black eyes ( sooo attractive and soooo rare >.<) I don't like being all muscly though, I prefer being slender yet strong.
    Personality now...I need someone who has lots of patience. Really! I have patience but when t runs out I need someone who has the guts to hold me back before I punch someone...Also I need someone who doesn't feel I am at a consant need for protection, comfort etc. I myself am the type that prefers to protect than to be protected although sometimes I feel the need to have someone by my side too. Lastly a guy that cares about his appearnce and likes running and being sporty, a guy who won't be afraid to try something new is someone that will insatntly have a place in my heart!
    Oh and of course he has to be intelligent..I can't be with someone that can't begin or participate in a conversation

The funny thing is that my boyfriend is kinda short, with brown hair and brown eyes ( so warm and sooo sweeet <3), making him the exact opposite of my dream date :P he knows it but he always mocks me about my bad luck saying I'll never escape from him :P ( who said I wanted to...)

Back