• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your Ultimate Prediction for the Future of the Pokemon Series??

Status
Not open for further replies.

SBaby

Dungeon Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2015
    I'm just basing my predictions on what I've seen already. Anime tends to hint toward things that will be happening in the future. As I said before though, this is all speculation.

Of course, it's most likely that one of those two predictions will come true, like it or not. Granted, it could take years for any of this to happen.

This will be the last time I post in response to someone's critique about a prediction on this topic. Remember, this is supposed to be a topic where you predict what the future holds for the Anime Series, not where you criticize others' predictions.

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Jun 30, 2007
    my prediction is that ash will ritire as trainer to become like prosfer oak and take his place is a boy who is articuno in human from *cofflatiasripoffcoff* and joining him is moltres and zapdos in human from *cofflatiasripoffcoff* and the villans are mewtwo and deyxos and will form team Rare *coffyugiohripoffcoff* and team rocket will be FINNALY gym leaders.

Elite Trainer Raven

Better than you.
    Years
    The topic said to predict what you think will actually occur in the show, not make up some crazy-*** fanfic idea. x_x; Mewtwo and Deoxys certainly aren't evil, Shigeru's already trying to become like his grandfather, and so far, only Latias can change into different appearances due to its psychic abilities. o_O;

Years
    • Seen Oct 31, 2008
    I think that Ash will fight in Hoenn league against some trainers he already met...

Maybe:

Richie.
    Junichi. (The dude that beat him in Johto)
    Cassy. (The Electabuzz?s team lover)
    etc.

Then, he will win the 1st place, battle against the elite 4...
    He defeats the whole elite 4 and then Lance ask him to help him in a mision...

Ash accepts, the mision is set in Orre, (he is acompanied by the caracters of Pokemon Coloseum) and he has to defeat the Cipers...
    After he defeats ?em, Ash returns to Kanto and Oak asks him to go to Sevii islands to investigate (Insert anything here), Tracey and Brock go with him.

Then, he returns to Jotho, because Kurt has solved the mistery inside the GS Pokeball...
    In this part, he meets with May and Gary.

May traveled to Johto so that she could won some contests over there, and Gary went there because Oak told him to go there to make some research.

Then, at the very final, Ash fights against Giovani...

Oh...
    And Ash find his father...

And Ash has this team...

Pikachu (OBVIOUS ISNT IT?)
    Charizard
    Snorlax
    Sceptile
    Glalie
    Heracross

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
    Ash gets top four in the Houen league, May goes back to Petalburg to decide her future, Max goes over to Cerulean gym to learn about gymleading from Misty's sisters, Misty comes back. Ash, Misty and Takeshi head over to the Yama region north of Kanto and enters the Yama league.

Sayuri no Hoshi

♥ i'm loving angels instead ♥
    Years
    Bad move #49357386489674976. O_<; This thread's a couple months old. At least it doesn't compare to the ones that were like, a year and half old. Why rummage through the dead threads? Make a new one! We're encouraging it!

*locked*​

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back