• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

whatsup

iNfEcTeD_mUsHrOoM420

Dark and Poison master
Years
  • how ya all doin?You guys can call me brian for short instead of my whole username(inspired by paras,one of my personal fav's). one of my cousins told me to join this site a year or 2 ago and well, i guess I just randomly remembered at 4:06 AM :) better late than never I suppose. I loved pokemon since I was like 5 and yeah I guess after 12 more years I still havent had enough of it ^_^ I only have soul silver atm( sold platinum and diamond) but I obviously plan on getting Black or White. I decided to start my game over so i will be playing for another week or so until i start battleing again..or until the new versions come out XD

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
  • Hey, hey, hey Brian! I have to tell you. Infected Mushrooms taste nasty. @-@; Well, I don't like Mushrooms in general, because my mom also hated them too! [They even scare me sometimes. ;;] Paras is an interesting pokemon; wasn't a fan of it because whenever I face it, it always have a habit on paralizing my pokemon, but well -- Ihate facing it, that is. Haven't really used one before. D=

Like yourself, I've been a fan since I was 5 too; can't get enough of the Poke-violence. :3 I have a vareity pokemon games, with HeartGold being my favourite; in fact! I'm playing it right now! Well, until I get pokemon White that is. <3 For I'll play that non-stop. <3 And I think it'll be my new faovurite pokemon game. <3 Oh yes, there's a HeartGold and Soul Silver board, where you can discuss the games in general; the features, the PokéWalker and its right here: [ http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=189 ]

But, there are lots of stuff you can also check out, like the graphics and Photography sub-forum, the Black and White board, etc. Well! I hope you'll...beware of those killer mushrooms! [I still have nightmares of them. ;;] And yeah! Welcome to PC, I hope you'll have fun. <3

Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    Welcome Brian :D,be sure not to touch other members because,well, your infected and we don't want "Infected Mushroom" disease to spread around here XD

Enjoy your stay :]

~Ozuma

iNfEcTeD_mUsHrOoM420

Dark and Poison master
    Years
  • why yes they do taste nasty hahaha. thank you Miss Doronjo-sempai and ozumadrew for the nice welcome :) I used to hate paras for that as well, until I said ,"why should I be paralyzed?, no screw this"*throws poke'ball and grins* and now I paralyze others :) I am a huge fan of Dark,grass and poison types. water as well, but it all depends on the mood.

haha,I shall try not to infect the whole forums :) I plan to stay here for a while. I have never been able to stay on a single forum for that long for some reason, but I am determined to hit atleast 1,000 posts and stay for a nice,long while.

ty again :)

Back