• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen When are they finally going to release the Eeveelutions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

pokewalker

If it ain't Dutch,it ain'tmuch
    Years
    We all know it's taking pretty long now... Today they also updated that they're going to release them soon... but WHEN? And when are they going to release the new C-gear skins? Discuss!

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    "Pretty long"? The Dream World has been out for about half a week. It's not long at all.

tente2

"Outta my way, dammit!"
    Years
    "I know your country is going to **** right now and you had to delay the Dream World awhile, BUT I WANT MY EEVEELUTION NOW!"

I understand what you mean, but you don't need to be so rude.

In fact, how can they NOT have the eeveelutions up by now??? If it was less than twenty people it would be understandable, but we're talking about > 70 people here. (Not counting the international branches.) Before anybody rants about "Ignorant idiot Japan is having trouble how can they have it ready", do you (I'm speaking in general here, for anybody who thinks so) realize that they have no problems operating a huge operation like Dream World so far, and Dream World has been up for half a week, and again, they have a HUGE staff, yet they are not able to program a little small distribution??? I think some people are giving the eeveelution thing too much credit.

...Anyway, who cares about the current eevelutions when 5 generations have already passed AND WE STILL DON'T HAVE OUR DRAGON EEVEELUTION!!!!!

Clairissa

Shining brilliantly!
    Years
    I understand what you mean, but you don't need to be so rude.

In fact, how can they NOT have the eeveelutions up by now??? If it was less than twenty people it would be understandable, but we're talking about > 70 people here. (Not counting the international branches.) Before anybody rants about "Ignorant idiot Japan is having trouble how can they have it ready", do you (I'm speaking in general here, for anybody who thinks so) realize that they have no problems operating a huge operation like Dream World so far, and Dream World has been up for half a week, and again, they have a HUGE staff, yet they are not able to program a little small distribution??? I think some people are giving the eeveelution thing too much credit.

...Anyway, who cares about the current eevelutions when 5 generations have already passed AND WE STILL DON'T HAVE OUR DRAGON EEVEELUTION!!!!!

They don't want people getting their eeveelution, making a new account, getting a new game sync code and getting the REST of the eeveelutions.
    There is a reason they say you can only pick one when you play the game.

Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2011
    I'm on level 2 for the game and deciding which evolution to pick to bad there isn't a steel or dragon evolution so far I don't want
    Flareon
    Umbreon

I'm on level 2 for the game and deciding which evolution to pick to bad there isn't a steel or dragon evolution so far I don't want
    Flareon
    Umbreon

Last edited:

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    >__>; What's there to discuss? It's a quick question anyways, though either way, it could've been asked in the thread for the eeveelutions or the thread for the dream world. And since you already got the answer of May 5th, this thread is starting to derail.

As for when they'll give out C-Gear skins, we don't know either. Just wait? :(

When are they finally going to release the Eeveelutions?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back