• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

When are they going to run out of ideas?

Purple Insanity

Teh one and only!
    Years
    Kayleigh said:
    You mean that there are actually going to be 1,171 Pok?mon by the time the series is over? O_O Whoa. Well, I guess that tells us that it's going to be a long time before it's all over. I'm glad about that; I don't want Pok?mon to ever end.

And well, I agree with what all everyone else has said. I don't think that it is possible for them to run out of ideas, if they are basing their creature on real-life animals and objects.

I'm still waiting for a dolphin Pok?mon, lol. ^_^; I hope that they are going to have one, and it better not be ugly.
    ]

Actually, there is a dolphin Pokemon. ;D It's Gorebyss.

Purin is right. Pokemon is starting to become more like Digimon. Too many creatures :\ 386 is enough for me.

Intuition

Overwhelming boredom
    Years
    Don't think that's much of a dolphin.. But I don't think you can run out of ideas, just let kids do the creating of new pokemon and voila! with their fantasy you will have a great army of new pokemon! ;)

jynx

Er.../eh...
    Years
    Gorebyss is DEFINATELY NOT a dolphin, man!
    Dolphin's dorsal fin does not look like that! Besides, Gorebyss's (<--wow, 3s together)tail is not the same direction with a dolphin. Gorebyss is a fish, regardless what ever fish it is!

Iveechan

based on a paperclip
    Years
    To answer the earlier question about the hitmon, people have said that hitmonlee looks like he's cloaked. Reminds me or a ninja myself. Hitmonchan reminds me of an anthro dinosaurian, non-mammalian but warm-blooded. And there's no way Gorebyss is a dolphin.

icer

Clouded Leopard
    Years
    Nosepass is an Easter Island Statue.
    Both Huntail and Gorebyss are those extreme deep sea fish.

HiKaizer

Beer Drinking Dragon God
    Years
    Yay! Correctness, Nosepass is indeed from easter island! (Bottles Sarcasm)

Maybe Nintendo could do some Pok?mon that come only from special breeding combinations (Like rumors of Pikablu etc... only not so blatantly unoriginal) that would be cool!

Purin

Crazy about Pink Hairdos
    Years
    HiKaizer said:
    Maybe Nintendo could do some Pok?mon that come only from special breeding combinations (Like rumors of Pikablu etc... only not so blatantly unoriginal) that would be cool!
    Hm...that will be copying a game which came out even earlier than Pokemon, called Dragon Warrior Monsters. I'm also a fan of that game XD
    They have a lot of classes and special breeding combinations. Such as two Metabbles will give a MetalKing and Two MetalKings a GoldSlime.
    Maybe I misinterpreted your idea =P

jynx

Er.../eh...
    Years
    HiKaizer said:
    Yay! Correctness, Nosepass is indeed from easter island! (Bottles Sarcasm)

Where did all of you get this information though?

Back