• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

When bedtime comes

Chiyo

heh.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2008
    Well, I have varieties. By the way, I don't have a bed >.< (really true).
    55% of time, I wear a shirt.
    25% of the time, I change into my favorite shirt (a lime green shirt with a question mark in the middle) and do the computer until I snore.
    10% of the time, I sleep on the seat which I call my bed.
    2% of the time, I sleep on the floor and read.
    8%, of the time, I spend the night doing a huge amount of chores.

Nine

Kirby + Pineapples = Love
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Jun 11, 2007
    Oversized T-shirt or a PJ set...

Forgotten_hope

ジョン
    Years
    i sleep in boxers all year long.unless i'm camping in the winter.then i wear long johns a t-shirt,a sweater,adn a jacket,and go in a sleeping bag.but that is only like 3 times a year.other than that,i sleep in my boxers.

Freenaturearts

Mentor in oekaki
    Years
    O_O;; You need to ware cloths?

er................................................................
    I NEVER stay at a friends house, but if I did I have a handy nighty that I bought with a butterfly on it and a dragon/damsilfly on the back.
    But if I'm at home almost 100% of the time I ware what I was born in blanket or not ^^;.

If I had things my way all the time though in my room, I wouldint have any need for cloths even in daytime cause they hurt my skin and make me feel closed in like a animal to a cage >.<. Athough I do ware my locket to bed and many times I use my dragon lair throw blanket ^^, but other then that I'm total nature=D in bed and out.(dont take it the wrong way peoples I mean if I'm out of bed I only ware the most airy cloths that is loose knit and colorfull XD)

Esai

&#9829;&#9829;&#9829; With Bubbleicious &#9829;&#9
    Years
    underwear usually.. though sometimes in my clothes (when im uber tired XD)

Back