• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

When did you first become a part of the Pokemon community?

agravedigger

Fossil Maniac
    Years
    I remember finding the animated trailer for B2W2 around or a little after its release. sometime so, the local TV still aired Pokémon, the BW series. I watched that sometimes. I was probably around 4th grade. soon came XY and I lowkey wanted a 3DS, but couldn't get one so I started exploring the world of emulators with gen1's Red. I finally got my 3DS and an official copy of Alpha Sapphire around 2015-2016.

sabrina_diamond

Blazing dark Vulpix
    Years
    • Seen May 22, 2024
    I became part of the Pokecommunity over 15+ years ago... I think I was around even back when Pokemon Crystal was available...

Time truly flies, doesn't it?

tenfrogs

mrs. van mccann
    Years
    Gosh, a long time ago. I've been playing since Pokemon Red, and I joined PE2K (an old and now defunct Pokemon forum) YEARS ago. Stopped playing for a bit but recently got bit by the bug once more.

Cosmega

Your feathered fella
    Years
    • He / Him
    • Home
    • Seen yesterday
    Mine is a kind of different story.

I first got hooked into Pokémon in like 2014, when the anime for Black and White was ending and the one for X and Y was starting (at least where I lived). I didn't got my first game until a year ago, when I got a Nintendo Switch, where I played Let's Go Eevee, Sword and Brilliant Diamond. You can say I got caught up late in the series, I wasn't even born when the first games and the anime came out.

Kieran

the Blueberry Champion
    Years
    Since my first games Red and Yellow.

I joined this forum during the DS era which I guess most of us who wanted to trade did because that was when things got worldwide wirelessly done.

I would say I am quite a fortunate kid I supposed, because I always get to get my games on release dates, minus the first generation because I only got my games after seeing my cousins play them,

Back