• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen When did you get your second Pokemon you actually kept?(B&W)

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • AL
    • Seen Jul 5, 2015
    The second Pokemon I kept was a Roggenrola, now a Gigalith. I kept him cause I love the design, and he has always came through for me. Steam rolled three gyms by himself.

ElectricScyther

The lessons we learn
    Years
    I have about ten Pokemon in rotation for my party, because there are too many awesome ones in Gen. V. The first one of these (after Snivy) was Simipour, which I received at the Dreamyard, and a Munna shortly followed. The Simipour is currently my primary water type and surfer, despite being about five levels lower than the rest of my team.

Volroc

The Unpredictability Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    I kept a Woobat originally, 2nd time i kept a Drilbur, then this last time i kept a female Panpour who i later took out after my 7th badge for the volcarona i raised from a larvesta.... 10hours of hard work for the Moth from Hell was worth it :3

D0N3GAN

Working on Pokemon White...
    Years
    • Seen May 24, 2011
    Second Pokemon I kept with me through the Elite 4 was a Sewaddle, now Leavanny.
    Had to claim two gym badges before I could catch her though. :/

encas

Don't tread on me.
    Years
    I have had similar problems with finding cool Pokemon to keep on my team in the beginning. In my case, the first I kept on my team was an Audino, which I eventually switched out. But soon afterward, I caught a Maractus, which I've had on my team ever since.

Years
    Im only at Driftveil City myself, but the only pokemon thats been in my party the whole time so far has been my Simisear since it was given to me in Striaton City (I started with Oshawott obviously). Aside from evolving him waaaaay too early, he's been pretty good to me.

Pidgeotto

Fly Spammer Extraordinaire
    Years
    Drilbur and Tirtouga were the first Pokemon I kept full time after starting. So yeah, it was a while.

Pyrax

Midnight Guest
    Years
    • he/him
    • UK
    • Seen Jun 4, 2024
    Apart from Lilipup, Patrat, and Purrloin, the second pokémon I kept was a Panpour.
    Unfortunatly, I boxed Panpour for Tirtouga, so I guess the real second pokémon that I kept would be a Pidove I caught on my way to Nacrene city.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Let's see... Tepig, Patrat, and Lillipup don't count because I ditched them, and neither does Timburr. So, with the first pokemon I caught to stay on my team being Blitzle, my second one would have been Petilil in the Pinwheel Forest.

Years
    In white the second pokemon I added to my team was Victini, though I don't really count it as my second as it was an event, and I didn't add another until a solosis.

In black I caught a Audino in Pinwheel forest.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 21, 2021
    I kept some pokemon up until about the time I reached Castelia City (Pansear and Herdier) but then I got rid of them.

The first team member besides my Oshawott that was actually solid was Timburr.

Calamity

Just for the love of the game.
    Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2020
    The 1st pokemon I've caught in White so far was a Lillipup, and became boxed asap, my team atm consists of Servine, Tranquill, Liepard and an underleveled Panpour. I'm planning on replacing Liapard for a Sandile seeing as I can't imagine it been anymore help as it is now and I reallllllllllllly want a Braviry, but I have no idea where to get a Rufflet from so looks like I'm stuck with Tranquill for now :(

D0N3GAN

Working on Pokemon White...
    Years
    • Seen May 24, 2011
    Training a Lillipup up atm, but I know I'm not going to keep it with me.
    So the first that I caught which is going to stay with me is the Adamant Pansage I was given at the Dreamyard.

Years
    I think Sandile, can't remember anything before, tried using the early pokemon but I get a bit bored of the normal and flying types.

TheGinger63

PKMN Trainer
    Years
    my second pokemon was Panpour, but i boxed that thing away after the Trio gym so i could get by pansear. after that... my real second pokemon was Throh who I can say helped me tremendously throughout the game (im pretty sure he had the final blow on Ghettis)

Oh My Gina

Ace Trainer
    Years
    I kept my pansage in my party till the elite 4 then i evolved it and now its in my pc... haha but i have kept my carracosta with me and i cant see my self getting rid of him any time soon!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back