• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

When did you start playing pokemon?

cerulean15

♫Mysterious Melody♪
    Years
    My first game was tied with Pokemon Silver/Pokemon Stadium 2. I had got both of them for christmas when I was like 5 I think or something like that. For some strange reason, my sister who is waaaaaay younger than me has pokemon red even though she doesn't play it (I want it!!!!!!) After that I got yellow, snap, ruby, sapphire, puzzle league N64, stadium, gold, emerald, leafgreen, pinball r&s, dash, ranger/mystery dungeon red and blue, leafgreen (i got it at school from white elephant thing around christmas along with a gameboy sp), diamond, and pearl.

UberChomp

Tyrant Of The Sand
    Years
    My first game was tied with Pokemon Silver/Pokemon Stadium 2. I had got both of them for christmas when I was like 5 I think or something like that. For some strange reason, my sister who is waaaaaay younger than me has pokemon red even though she doesn't play it (I want it!!!!!!) After that I got yellow, snap, ruby, sapphire, puzzle league N64, stadium, gold, emerald, leafgreen, pinball r&s, dash, ranger/mystery dungeon red and blue, leafgreen (i got it at school from white elephant thing around christmas along with a gameboy sp), diamond, and pearl.

White elephant thing? Explain. lol.

Giratina ♀

what's your sign?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2013
    Ah, memories.

Back in '04, when I was about eight, I received Pokémon FireRed for Christmas, which I saw after some raffle thing where you get a BIG HUGE BASKET 'O STUFF. Needless to say, I got the Pokémon one. I received some plushies (including Gengar, Snorlax, and MEWTWO (!)) as well as a deck of Pokémon cards. My brother has since then stolen all of them.

White elephants are presents that have been "pre-loved" (IE used and worn-out) and are given to others as gifts.

nandatou

one-man army
    Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2008
    I got into Pokemon when I was about six, I think. My first game was FireRed.

Back