• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen When is Darkrai coming?

pm_41

Gone and grown up
    Years
    I've seen Darkrai on Pokemon.com a lot in the past few weeks. Does anyone actually know when this cool Pokemon will be released in the USA?

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2014
    Well is it just me, or right now, i just checked my pokemon pearl, and as soon as the movie ended, i went into the Pokemart, and that green event dude just gave me the members card, which unlocks darkrai.

FourFourTwo

*used calm mind*
    Years
    • Age 35
    • NYC
    • Seen Dec 23, 2010
    Pfft. Right.

Im sure its gonna come out the release day of the movie in the US.

umbros

Dark trainer.
    Years
    Well is it just me, or right now, i just checked my pokemon pearl, and as soon as the movie ended, i went into the Pokemart, and that green event dude just gave me the members card, which unlocks darkrai.

Now, why is it that I get the feeling you're just saying that to see how many people you can piss off?

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
    Umm... okay... <_<;;;

Really, no one knows when the Darkrai is going to come out. When it does, it probably is going to be top of the news with a big announcement for it. Nothing has been announced yet, but I can tell its coming soon >3

Years
    your deff. lying cause i just checked and it aint there....

Don't even give him the satisfaction to let him know you bothered to check, just some guy who get's a kick from lieing.

As for the topic in question, Darkrai will likely come out around when the DVD is out in May like airconditioning said.

Skaterzpenguin

Vulpix!? In my backyard!? :D
    Years
    • WI
    • Seen Feb 14, 2013
    They will tell us when it will come... be patient. Also I'm sure it will come out in the U.S. in a event when the movie comes out to stores. (the rise of darkrai)

Back