• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen When is Gold Heart coming out in America?

Status
Not open for further replies.

iwuzhere9

Ye Olde Doofus
Years
  • Can anyone tell me when Gold Heart is coming out in America?

Um...lets try this again.

Can anyone tell me when HeartGold is coming out in America?

That's better. As stated above, they have only said Spring 2010 so far. That puts it somewhere in April or May most likely. Of course, it could come sooner, or it could be pushed back. Either way, you got a good wait ahead of you.

Hamilton

*Creative Quote Goes Here*
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2016
    all we are sure of is that you can pre-order it at gamestop

Tudj

HeartGold :P
    Years
  • Yer, its coming out in spring for americans........ Australia usually has to wait an extra 2 months (or something like that its not something I have my heart on)

Bludycomicsinc

If you can read this.....
    Years
  • It isn't supposed to come out until spring 2010. It says on Gamestop's website that games will be shipped out April first but it is likely to change since the date hasn't been confirmed. So you are going to have to wait a while. If your someone like me and can't wait you can import the game from those handy dandy links at the top of the page. It's worth the $65 bucks if you have the money and don't mind it being Japanese.

iwuzhere9

Ye Olde Doofus
    Years
  • It isn't supposed to come out until spring 2010. It says on Gamestop's website that games will be shipped out April first but it is likely to change since the date hasn't been confirmed. So you are going to have to wait a while. If your someone like me and can't wait you can import the game from those handy dandy links at the top of the page. It's worth the $65 bucks if you have the money and don't mind it being Japanese.

I don't trust that at all. Shipping it out on April Fool's Day? Sounds like a recipe for heart-break.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back