• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen When Should I Evolve Pikachu? (Leaf Green)

pokerus34

Labyrinthine Rhapsody
Years
  • Hey Dr.Garrison... :)

You know what...

Take your time in that Pikachu.

If you already have all it's attacks (if you think so) then evolve it.

[*Just confirming...

Can Raichu still learn attacks?

Because some Pokemon do not learn attacks when they evolve using stones, like my Wigglytuff.]

Well, in that case, a Pokemon is quick in learning skills when it is in its earlier form rather than in it's evolve form...

*That's that, but i still prefer my Pikachu as a Pikachu. Throw away those Thunderstones! :)

P.S. = Im not an expert, but i sure do love Pikachu!

Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2009
    Hey Dr.Garrison... :)

You know what...

Take your time in that Pikachu.

If you already have all it's attacks (if you think so) then evolve it.

[*Just confirming...

Can Raichu still learn attacks?

Because some Pokemon do not learn attacks when they evolve using stones, like my Wigglytuff.]

Well, in that case, a Pokemon is quick in learning skills when it is in its earlier form rather than in it's evolve form...

*That's that, but i still prefer my Pikachu as a Pikachu. Throw away those Thunderstones! :)

P.S. = Im not an expert, but i sure do love Pikachu!

No, Raichu does not learn any attacks. Most pokemon that evolve using an element stone dont learn new attacks in their evolved form. Although Nintendo has been changing that ( for instance NidoKing and NidoQueen)

Metalchic

▄█ 'M ▓▒
    Years
    • Seen Apr 22, 2009
    No, Raichu does not learn any attacks. Most pokemon that evolve using an element stone dont learn new attacks in their evolved form. Although Nintendo has been changing that ( for instance NidoKing and NidoQueen)
    thats learning new attacks naturaly, Raichu can still learn TM and HM moves

Back