• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

When Two Great Trainers Join Together

Years
    No, none of them are shiny xD. But I have a couple IV'd Shiny pokemon.
    Jirachi's Iv's- 29/30/30/30/29/29
    Interested in Roserade.

Years
    I've got a shiny Gengar and a shiny Kabuto but Portgas already has a copy of it so I dunno if you'd be interested in that. xD I have a few more but either you already have them or I can't trade them. Unfortunately I can't shiny iv breed. :/ Gotta work on iv breeding first.

Years
    Well, I might still be interested in shiny IV'd untrained Poke. Even if I have 'em since all of mine are EV'd already. =P

Don't have a thread of your own I could check out by any chance.?

Years
    Nah I've been meaning to start one but I've been kinda lazy. So you're interested in shiny iv's eh?

Years
    Yup, yup. Whatcha got.? If you're gonna start a thread sometime soon though (within the next few days) I could wait to trade you 'til then. =P

Years
    I'm in possession of a Shiny Corphish and Absol but they're not actually mine. So I can't trade em. xD I'll prolly have a thread next week or something if you wanna wait till my collection gets bigger.

Years
    More stuff added, including some Event Poke I wouldn't mind trading and Jap Dittos. Didn't add a shiny list 'cause there's a whole lot, feel free to ask for any specific ones. Have a lot of shiny legends also. =P

Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2011
    Weavile Lv.100 (EviLe)
    Shiny: Yes
    Nature: Jolly
    Stats: 281/339/166/113/206/383
    Ability: Pressure
    Moves: Brick Break, Night Slash, Ice Shard, Aerial Ace
    IVs: 30/31/31/31/31/31
    EVs: 4 HP/ 252 Atk/ 252 Spe

Miltank
    Lv.100
    Shiny: Yes
    Nature: Impish
    Stats: 394/196/332/98/157/244
    Ability: Scrappy
    Moves: Body Slam, Heal Bell, Milk Drink, Stealth Rock
    IVs: 31/31/31/24/12/31
    EVs: 252 HP/ 224 Def/ 32 Spe

im interested in these

pokemonfan2

ROAR....now flee from battle!
    Years
    Interested in your shiny EV'd Jirachi. What are its EVs.?

sorry but it says NFT "not for trade", thats just for show. anything else you are interested in?

infact i'll remove it from my thread so it wont confuse anybody else.

Last edited:
    Back