• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

When was the last time u watched something anime?

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Ha, I've actually been watching anime recently. About 5 episodes of Fullmetal Alchemist back on...Monday, was it? XD Then my brother and I watched all of Love Hina, its specials, and Love Hina Again in the last two days. Now I'm watching AIR and once the Simpsons is over I'm gonna start on episode three. XP

Persona

Banned
    Years
    I watched Naruto episode 197. Fillers end in 199, part 2 starts soon, and 198 comes on August 23. The third movie also came out on Japan. So many fans of the anime would be happy right now.

Conman

Knowledgeable Ignorance
    Years
    Just a couple of minutes ago I was watching Shin-Chan on Adult Swim and now I am watching Fullmetal Alchemist as I type.

Back