• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

When worlds collide! (Part The Second)

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    I said nothing, though the occasional quiet sob could be heard, and I wiped some tears from my eyes. keeping myself from totally bursting into tears was the hardest thing i had done in my life..

Years
    "My parents were captured by the DomZ. now i know that they've been turned into mutant.. things... that was my father" I said, laying down to keep myself from collapsing..

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
    Amber was relieved that the vortex of doom was growing weaker. But still, her part of it kept going. Stop... She commanded in her mind. Stop, Stop, SYOP!!! But her attack refused to obey.

Years
    Mew13 said:
    OOC: Where are we? I'm sooooooo lost.
    OOC: okay, Toklata, David, and Dark Espeon's charecters and DP's charecters all were aginst a DomZ mutant dragon that was totally owning them until Toklata showed up and revealed it's weakness to the elemental attacks. After the fight Toklata admitted the mutant dragon was actually her father, but obviously not anymore after the DomZ were through with him.

IC: Eclipse dodged another green fire blast, then delivered an ice blast straight into Malificent's back. she was tougher than Eclipse imagined, shaking off the blow like it was nothing..

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
    After seperating from the group, I had entered the castle again. If Ansem was anywhere, he'd be here. I was still badly injured from the last fight, but decided to go through with it anyways.
    The first room I checked was the room I originally met him in. I walked inside a bit, looking around, then said to myself, "Guess he's not here, better try somewhere else..."

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
    The fighting had gotten me seperated from everyone else. All kinds of strange creatures I knew were no gdo surrounded me, and I was unable to see anyone else. I was getting worried about them, but I had no time to worry about that as a heartless tried reaching for my chest but I cut his hand off with my sword and backed up to give myself more room. Where the heck were all these guys coming from?

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
    STOP!!! The whirlwind slowed down, and Amber fell out of the air. "Make it stop spinning...." She mumbled while trying to stand.

Amber shook her head. She looked up at the tall castle before her. Just looking at it made her sway again. Amber steadied herself and walked in through the doors, unaware of where she was headed.

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
    ooc: I'm going to need a character recount. I'm lost as to what bodies these character names are attached to.

ic: Finding myself overwhelmed, I soared for the castle nearby and slammed the doors shut behind me.

Dragon Paw

Lonely Fire Demon Dragon
    Years
    OOC: Hoshi- Elemental Dragon
    Yume- Elemental Mage
    Kristen- Caracal Demon
    Check the first page for more info =/

IC: The cocoon around Hoshi disapeared. Aslightly larger Hoshi lay on the ground sleeping before me. She had no wings. She was just a normal purple opalescent dragon. I breathed a sigh of relief as Hoshi opened one light purple eye and gazed at me. "We won huh?" she asked. I nodded.

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
    OOC: Nothing really interesting happened, it hasn't even been a page since you left I don't think...

IC: I heard the castle's door open, then close. "Who's there?" I called as I crept around the corner, ready to attack whatever was there.

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
    ooc: ano? ah, dont worry. i do all the time and manage to keep up.^~ anyways, not much has happened. mostly everyone is inside searching for whatever FT said. (meh. i forget... -.-)

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
    I heard a voice call out who's there and I had my sword at the ready as I answered. "I'm Donovan Easterly, Husband to Celest and Brother to Eclipse. I've come to seek shelter from the monsters outside. To whom am I addressing?" I said back.

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
    I appeared from around the corner, my Keyblade in one hand. "My name is David." I responded, "It would be best if you don't stay here, this building is the reason those creature are here. I'm in here hunting somebody!"

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back