• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

When you wake up which pokemon would you prefer to be?

Which regions pokemon do you want to be?

• Kanto

Votes: 8 24.2%
  • Jhoto

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Hoen

• Sinnoh

• Total voters

raging lion

Veteran Player
    Years
    Hi all of you. I just want to say that if someone had already made this kind of thread then pleases lock it. Ok now lets get started.

Just as many pokemon mystery dungeon games I made this thread. When you wake up which pokemon would you want be?

When I wake up I would like to be Gallade.

This thread is just for fun. So no need to get serious

El Gofre

I'm Back.
    Years
    • Age 92
    • Seen Mar 23, 2023
    I would be arceus, just so i could undo all of creation on a whim simply to prove that i can =]

Storm-DC

Dance Instructor
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2019
    well, isnt this a coinsedence, i did just wake up (11:40 AM).. well, and i feel like... wanting to be a... snorlax mainly.. ill try to answer again after taking a shower and brushing my teeth

EDIT: 1:32 AM, feel like Snorlax again

Last edited:

beau99

かすみ
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2008
    Uh... this is kinda hard to decide.

Charmander, probably.

GunSaberSeraph

Durandal of the Devic Era
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2016
    i'd like to wake up as a Riolu, being able to use Aura abilities would be awesome

Naito

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2013
    Ralts, dunno whether to be Gallade or Gardevoir.

Chances are if I did become one, I would be in the Pokemon world, or others in this world would experience similar effects... If I did wake up in the Pokemon world, people would probably be used to male Gardevoirs so it wouldn't matter much... This world, hell would break loose at the sign of people changing in all sorts of ways, no matter what they become.

Naito

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2013
    Chances are when you're a Gardevoir you'll be freaked out, especially to find out you switched from male to female, to probably care about such a thing.

Anyways, I would become a Ralts-line Pokemon for "1337" dancing skills of all kinds (I'm not sure if Gallade is a breakdancer or not, this doesn't count though if I'm a Gardevoir or Kirlia for the rest of my life...) and psychic powers. Plus Gardevoir is one pretty decent supportive special sweeper in-game...

GunSaberSeraph

Durandal of the Devic Era
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2016
    hmm, you have to wonder, would it be better to live in the pokemon world if you could fly or swim or something like that? I guess i could make friends with Wailords and Dragonites and such. (who could say no to a cute little Riolu?)

BakingBluePotatoe

The Red Death Alchemist
    Years
    Rioluu or Ditto or Mew.

Rioluu cuz they're cute, powerful... and CAN USE AURA!
    Ditto cuz they can transform into anything
    if Mew, see Ditto, and add: can use any move.

raging lion

Veteran Player
    Years
    I just added a poll to this thread So while typing rate which regions pokemon do want to be. Only if you want to do so.

MUSION

>:)
    Years
    Cacturne (pure coolness), Haunter (float, slide through walls, scare humans), Porygon (travel through cyberspace) or Ditto (obvious, all of the above, plus more)

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
    I would be arceus, just so i could undo all of creation on a whim simply to prove that i can =]
    I would be Sharpedo, so I could bite one of Arceus's 1000 arms off. 999 is good enough, sharks only get fins. >:(

I would be a flying Pokemon. I always wondered what it would be like to fly. For that reason I would probably be Latios... or Rayquaza so I can do more biting. :>

Edit: Ditto. Definitely. T_T

Back