• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Where are Ruby and Sapphire?

Years
    Well, I'm pretty much deprived of manga because I live here in the US, so I don't really know much about the Ru/Sa arc... sorry... ^_^

O

Your Mom
    Years
    Sorry here too. My local bookstores aren't selling the Manga volumes. I'll have to wait until I go to vacation in taiwan.

Tsukasa

KWR
    Years
    Well maybe just try to put it in a clearer way maybe we could already know it,its just that your question doesnt sound right ^^;;

Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2009
    well... check *link removed... advertising! =P* ...they might have it

Last edited by a moderator:

Roy-Kun

t i t l e g o e s h e r e
    Years
    i hope that the answer for that is a no. because both ruby and saphire are showing well in the hoenn region! but i hope that the FR/LF series show up soon (i herad that red, Green and Blue will be like 16 in that comic! please check my abatar oh and also this is a new username ^^)

Back