• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Where can I download some animations?

Years
    • Seen Oct 25, 2018
    Well, I just downloaded Pokemon Essentials.

I'm a RMVX and RMVX Ace user who couldn't find any resources and such to make a Pokemon game, needless to know that I am thrilled that I found it. Although, needless to say downgrading to RPG Maker XP was a bit jarring.

Anyways, the pack has mostly complete stuff... but there are only a few attack animations in the pack. It looks kind of dumb. Does anyone know where I can download a pack of animations or some such? Or do I really have to make them myself (which sounds like it could take a while...), if so, can you at least direct me to some useful resources to make said animations?

Years
    • Seen Oct 25, 2018
    Now you're just teasing me, holding more animations in front of my face like that! Thanks for what you have provided though, these are pretty cool. Although the fact that I still have to actually construct the animations is still annoying.

To bad Pokemon Essentials couldn't come with a ton more animations. That would be a good addition to version 8, a full database of animations for all the moves...

Back