• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Where can I get a R41/Acekard for my DSi?

Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2013
Hi everyone.
I own a Nintendo DSi, with a Firmware version of 1,4U. I am looking to purchase a R4i/Acekard for my DSi because I have little access to NDS games to my country and most of them are either fake, or with an insane price. I've tried purchasing online but shipping to my country, is a bit unaffordable.. That's why I'm looking for these.
First of all, forgive me as it's my first time dealing with these, but what's the difference between the numerous cartridges, such as the R4i, Acekard, etc. etc.? Which one will suit best for my DSi? I just want to play games, not anything too sophisticated. If I use the R4i for Pokemon games, am I still able to trade with other People via Wi-Fi infrared, or have access to the Dream World?
Also where should I look online for them? Here are a coupld of links I found: Shop1, Shop2, Shop3. Has anyone tried any of these?
And last but NOT least, which one will be the best for me? There seem to be SO many, what's the difference on each of them?
Thanks.

Years
  • Seen Apr 9, 2017
I'm not even sure if you can ask about things like these on the forums.

Back