• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Where can I get an INSIDE tileset that matches Kyledove's d/p outside tileset?

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2011
    I found some really nice tilesets for the pokemon game I'm working on, but none of theme are inside tilesets, no caves, no houses or pokemon center. nothing.

Anyone know if Kyledove has any? or if there are some similar.

Novus

The English Kiwi
    Years
    If you're looking for Kyledove "style" tiles and indoor tiles, not bragging or anything but I would say mine and Alucus's new HGSS tiles are about the closest your gonna get unless Kyledove himself releases new material.
    Our threads are here in the Pixel Art section.

-Novus-

Alucia

Random tile/map artist
    Years
    • She/Her They/Them
    • Seen Mar 19, 2024
    If you're looking for Kyledove "style" tiles and indoor tiles, not bragging or anything but I would say mine and Alucus's new HGSS tiles are about the closest your gonna get unless Kyledove himself releases new material.
    Our threads are here in the Pixel Art section.

-Novus-

agreed dude kyle has some for his old style but not the new one mine and novus's are identical to the HG/SS ones

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    What? this has no place in Pixel Art, it breaks like four rules and it's your first post? Either read the rules or refrain from posting in pixel Art, we're not some one stop shop for ROM hackers who dont want to make their own stuff.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back