• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Where can I watch...

J

good morning
    Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2016
    I would recommend the original Japanese version, but my opinion doesn't matter.
    uhhhhhhhhh I guess you could try Youtube and some torrenting sites but I'm not really sure

: (

Tsukuyomi

fly.me.to.the.moon.
    Years
    I'd usually say "Buy the DVD if you really love this show", particularly since in the extras the ASOS Brigade looked down on pirating anime, e.g. YouTube (then again, most of the stuff on there's illegal). Of course, it all depends on how much cash you have. If you're low, you can check out Hulu.com; it's free, has Japanese and English (the latter with subs), and it's perfectly legal. Higher quality than YouTube as well. I don't know if they have Haruhi on there, since it's only limited to the US, but it's worth a look all the same.

Back