• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Where do yo see yourself in 10 years?

Sotto Voce

woohoo!!
    Years
    In ten years.......I'll be 28! :p
    I'll be a band director at some high school (assuming I'd find a job by then. But I'm not worried about that. I think the economy will improve by then *knock on wood*). xD

And I'll have a dog or two. =3

And maybe I'll still be playing pokemon. XD XD XD

PokemonTrainer`

Gotta Catch'Em All!
    Years
    Being a game designer Hopefully Creating my dream game (monster tamer dx) which is like a pet breeding,fighting,tamer, like pokemon but better with homes and pet farms i will make it a mmo :D

Ayselipera

I'll be around 26/27 by then. Well hopefully I will have graduated college, have some money saved up, and head out on a road trip. Either that or I will have finally bought a crappy boat and sailed out on the seas for a month or two.

RCMF13

HI GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Years
    I might still be in university. If not, I'll be trying to find a job. If I already have a job, then I'll be working, posting on here a bit less.

Nikorasu

Shut down the devil sound
    Years
    Hopefully if all goes to planned:

1. Get a maths degree at Oxford
    2. Get a high payng job for a year.
    3.Save enough to move to america
    4. Do somewhat fire blast on bill gates
    5.Own microsoft.
    6. Be rich :)

Ok, screw that after no 3....

4. Hopefully live in california

And thats what i hope to accomplish, Whislt i'm in england i'll be having hectic partys and i'm still getting good grades.

Life is good.

ShieldWolf27

18 year vet
    Years
    Ten years from now, Me and my wife will be living in Washington. We can't decide between Seattle. The big city gives us many options, or a smaller place of that sort. We love the cold, want to be able to build a back-yard ice rink for our kids, but want to stay in the USA. Being close to a beach for the summer would be a nice as well. Even if it'll only get to 70%, swimming and surfing is still an option.

In ten years, having three-four kids would be ideal as we both want a large family (six kids).

Yeah, sounds about right.

Eurydice

`~♥Eury♥~'
    Years
    When i am 28 see myself as a diver/marine biologist studying deep sea fish. other than that i dont know.

Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2023
    hopefully, i have graduated college and have found a good paying job.
    and also, i hope i'll be better at drawing in my future :D

Sarcasticus

Pleasure's all yours
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2011
    I think of myself as finishing my psychology MD, and on my way to England on my new home, and job, I just worry about if I can adapt to the accent though.

Lazenca

Chef~
    Years
    I can see myself being a Executive chef bossing people around in my own restaurant owning multiple restaurants. =]

Being expert at guitar actually.

Playing Pokemon (Insert object here)

Driving around in a not so old model car, with a wife and a son perhaps? :D

Empty Pot

a new beginning...
    Years
    I'll be 24 in 2020 (Gosh that sounds old xD) so I might be just getting out of college or working in a Tattoo Shop.
    I'll be living in a deluxe appartment in the sky also. I will finally have a piece of the pie.

Spikey-Eared Pichu

Pichu-pi!
    Years
    I'll be 25 =3 By then, I hope to in a relationship with the guy I love, possibly be in my senior year of college majoring in Psychology. I may or may not still be in North America. If not, I'll be in Amsterdam =D If I am, I'll most likely be in California or New York.

emoBill™

† мазохист †
    Years
    I'll be 27, so by that time I'll most likely be married to the guy I love more than life itself. And hopefully I'll be a successful translator from German to English and German to Russian. That's what I hope, anyway. I'm not so sure if I'll succeed but I'm doing everything possible to make it happen.

And I might have a CD out @.@

Back