• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Where do you find yourself most in the Hoenn region?

colcolstyles

Yours truly
    Years
    Mostly at the Battle Frontier these days. Though for a while I spent most of my time biking from Verdanturf to Route 118 and back, hatching eggs. Also, when I'm feeling nostalgic, I'll fly to Verdanturf to listen to the music there or I'll pay admission to the Oceanic Museum in Slateport and peruse the exhibits while I listen to that beautiful arrangement of the S.S. Anne music.

Unionhack

Yes Indeed
    Years
    I always hang around mountain routes because of the music, and I also love going to Petalburg. It's so nice looking, and your dad is in the town too. Plus, it's where my faithful partner, the level 100 Eevee, Tails, hatched. He's on Platinum now though.

Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2010
    I like to hang around Mauville, because of the games corner, and well its just generally awesome.

Years
    • Seen Jan 23, 2013
    Don't remember what route it was, but I've been catching Spindas and finding out if every single one is actually different.

Mewtwo152

nomnomnomnonmnom
    Years
    Lillycove (shocker), Mauville, I think because it's central with 4 roads, or Slateport, where I stand to check my Pokedex (love the music) and the Oceanic Museum. Verdanturf is my other Dex-checking spot.

Forthwall

The Unionized Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2013
    Battle Frontier, and the Egg hatching place, never really liked lilycove

Canderis

Mr. Wejo
    Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2018
    Fortree. My base is there, and i have literally nothing left in the game to do, so i spend my time making my base

Back