• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Where do you find yourself most in the Hoenn region?

Pan

Years
    • Seen Mar 21, 2023
    Mauville City. I spent hours hatching rattatas trying to get a shiny one. Never did. Ha. xD

Syvelocin

Eevee Breeder
    Years
  • Mauville and Verndanturf (sp? I spell them like I've always pronounced them in my head which can be a little different than the real pronunciation) for the daycare and breeding, then comes Lillycove for contests and the amazing department store. Oh, and it's right by the Safari Zone.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Probably Lilycove, since I battle around there. XD;

U.Flame

Maker of Short Games
    Years
  • I have a weird attachment to Mauville. I don't do anything, I just go there. Not for the slots, not for the Day-Care, just a strange attachment.

Cloche

エスパーレディ
    Years
  • Mauville... yes, for the reason everyone is thinking of
    REPLEKIA has an addiction
    Also Lilycove, because I love Staryu :3

XBA

Goth Pokemon FTW.
    Years
  • I find myself in Mossdeep most often. No reason, like someone said above this, just a strange attachment.

DrFuji

[I]Heiki Hecchara‌‌[/I]
    Years
  • The Battle Frontier and the Day Care Centre. Those two places seem to go hand in hand for obvious reasons.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
  • I usually find myself most near the Battle Frontier in Emerald version and as for Ruby and Sapphire, Slateport City because of the Master Rank Hall for the Pokemon Contest and because there is a huge department store there and I tend to by a lot of useless items

:t354:TG

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    Well it usually depends on what I was trying to accomplish or complete the last time I've played the game. Usually I'm trying to win each rank of the contests (not going to lie, best contests made) or battling against the Elite Four to level up my random Pokémon used for contests quicker, in order to obtain the moves I need for each type. They all revolve around contests mainly so my save points are usually in front of the Elite Four or inside a Pokémon Contest building. However this only goes for my Sapphire version most of the time.

For Emerald, it's all about the battling. With the Battle Frontier, I'm found in random areas training to battle each Frontier Brain with different sets of teams for each one. So usually it depends where I was left training, otherwise I'm in the Pokémon Center of the Battle Frontier. XD;

Back