• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Where Do You Stand?

Legendary Squirtle

Not Hacked, Just Legendary
    Years
    Just beaten the Elite four, I catching pokemon so I can get the national dex and acess to the breading center, were I can get more Squirtles.

my team is:

Nidoking lvl 46, Shiny Fearow lvl 48, Squirtle lvl 50 (yes I gave it an everstone),Arcanine lvl 51, Poliwrath lvl 51, Electabuzz lvl 52

Years
    I'm taking a break from the game because I've got all the badges (for the 3rd time) but I keep getting beat by Lorelei. I keep getting Iced by the Ice Beam. :(

Hopefully after Diamond is released, I can report that I beat her since after I transfer most of my Pokemon from FireRed, I may start over.

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2008
    I'm taking a break from the game because I've got all the badges (for the 3rd time) but I keep getting beat by Lorelei. I keep getting Iced by the Ice Beam. :(

Hopefully after Diamond is released, I can report that I beat her since after I transfer most of my Pokemon from FireRed, I may start over.

yeh, when you transport it will be easier, but remember the badges? the more you beat, the higher pokemon lvl will obey you. you're gonna have to wait until you beat lots of badges to swap, that is one of many reasons why they did this. and i don't fully know, now do WE sully know that you might not be able to transport, but i hope you can through the 2 slots of a DS. like what i have, i am waitin for diamond to come out and test it myself.

Paranoia

FC: 1375 3660 8982
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Feb 2, 2014
    yeh, when you transport it will be easier, but remember the badges? the more you beat, the higher pokemon lvl will obey you. you're gonna have to wait until you beat lots of badges to swap, that is one of many reasons why they did this. and i don't fully know, now do WE sully know that you might not be able to transport, but i hope you can through the 2 slots of a DS. like what i have, i am waitin for diamond to come out and test it myself.

Yeah, it works, it's called Pal Park, after you beat the Elite Four (In Diamond/Pearl) and obtain the National Dex (Obtained by seeing all 150 Sinnoh pokemon) you are allowed access to it.

The way it works is you put Emerald (for example) in Slot 2 of your NDS, and turn on the NDS, select the NDS game (Not GBA) and wait for the main menu, you'll see an extra option called Pal Park, and it allows you to transfer 6 pokemon from the PC, NOT in you party. You can only transport 6 pokemon per cartridge per day, and if you tamper with the DS clock, it'll restart the 24 hour time-limit.

Lordpenguin

Pokémon: Lodestone
    Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2012
    I just beat the elite4, and realised that you need what is, 60? on your pokedex to get to the rest of the isles... my current pokedex is around 46 (enough to get amulet coin + a birds and a few more).... ouch.

.Bastion

O a t h k e e p e r
    Years
    I just beat Giovanni and I'm headed for the Elite Four.

I've seen 115 and owned 39. I wanna try to get to 50 before I beat the E4.

Years
    I'v just been in the Ghost tower and got the poke flute from mr. fuji. Don't know how many times i'v done this but i never get sick of it xD

dylandutra

Cap'n Jazz
    Years
    I just beat Koga for the 6th badge, but I'm kinda concerned. I feel like my pokemon should be a higher level now. My highest is a lvl 38 Jolteon followed by a lvl 36 Venusaur.

dylandutra

Cap'n Jazz
    Years
    Heh, off-topic, but this thread's name reminded me of the breakdown in the new fall of troy song.
    "This is where we stand! This is where we stand!"

Nicku

//[N]ICKU::
    Years
    I long time ago i play my FireRed.. >_> But i think i'm in Pewter City or something like that ._.

- Nicku

Canthinkofaname

The One With No Name
    Years
    zomg. seriously, i already beat it. i got some pokes on it that i wanted to get on sapphire and i just got the network machine working, but when i went to trade it said it couldnt. i went to check it out and the sapphire was gone! it was nowhere to be found.

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2008
    Playing LeafGreen right now. I'm between Fuschia and Cinnabar Island Gyms.

Seen - 110
    Own - 58

Vaporean - lv. 42
    Venusaur - lv. 35
    Ninetails - lv. 41
    Graveler - lv. 39
    Pidgeot - lv. 39
    Raichu - lv. 41

Years
    wow. right now my highest pokemon is pichu level 56. And yes its a pichu and plus I have 5 badges im only using pichu as my pokemon BUT if I need help i just catch new pokemons to train them :)

thepog

Wifi Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2011
    Mine

I Own 202 Pokemon (national)
    I own 186 Pokemon (Kanto)
    My rarest Pokemon is mew lvl 100 (Got it from nintendo event)
    My Though Pokemon
    100 Swampert 100 Zapdos 100 Moltres 100 Kyorge 100 Groundon 100 Agron 100 Azumaril 100 Blazikan 100 Raichu 100 Dragonite 100 Tyranitar thats all my 100s :D

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Apr 8, 2012
    I just caught my first Snorlax(lvl 30, Brave) and I'm headed for Fuschia, training my Staryu(lvl 17, Modest), Eevee(32, Modest), and Dragonair(31, lonely) along the way. Right now my strongest is only level 36, which are my Fearow(Adamant) and Venusaur(Sassy). It took forever for me to catch Snorlax, so I gave up on trying to get an adamant one. Brave shouldn't be too bad, his speed sucks so bad already it's not gonna hurt him too bad.

Lapras1016

Water Poképhilic PKMN Master
    Years
    I'm ready to trade with Emerald in my FireRed, as I've given Celio the Ruby and Sapphire. Strongest is Blissey in 70's. Currently training some Hoenn Pokemon for the team. I haven't played in a while, since I'm playing Emerald. :P

Back