• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Where do you want any new regions to be at?

mineox100

Hey.
Years
  • The title pretty much explained everything, right?

Anyways, if Game Freak made a new region, I'd like it to be at Canada! It's because I live there right now and it'll be nice to see the Great Lakes. :P

miju-kun

soaring
    Years
    • Seen May 28, 2014
    To be honest, the whole Europe would be nice. Italy could be a port city, Scandinavia could be, well, the base of the regional evil team? Since it was once homes to the vikings and vikings were mostly bad. England could be where the Pokémon League is? A castle themed one? xD It doesn't really have to look exactly like Europe, though.

Joshawott

Banned
    Years
  • Given that I'm obsessed with such areas, I'd love to see a region that takes place on a tropical island; sort of like Battle Island from Sinnoh, but bigger. I could see a region like that having quite a bit of potential. Just imagine it — beaches, rain forests, volcanoes. Perhaps players would travel via cruise from island to island? The possibilities are quite diverse.

ShadowStriatonTriad

Shadow Triad Elite
    Years
  • Europe!

Somewhere in Europe! Like Sweden, Norway, Russia, Czech Republic, Poland, France, Germany, etc. The 5th movie, Pokemon Heroes, took place in a place similar to Italy called Altomare. It was gorgeous.:pink_nod:

mineox100

Hey.
    Years
  • Given that I'm obsessed with such areas, I'd love to see a region that takes place on a tropical island; sort of like Battle Island from Sinnoh, but bigger. I could see a region like that having quite a bit of potential. Just imagine it — beaches, rain forests, volcanoes. Perhaps players would travel via cruise from island to island? The possibilities are quite diverse.
    Isn't that like the Orange Islands?

maybe a tundra...Europe would be fun & bustling too...& rainy XD
    Rainy? :P

Years
    • Seen Aug 20, 2012
    I think it would be awesome to have in in Antarctica. I would love that so much!

Pieman50

Pokemon Maniac
    Years
  • Ohmahgawd. CANADA! YES!

There has never been a pokemon game which was primarily 'winter-based'. They should base it off something like that for once.

Years
  • I think it would be very cool if the area was set in Europe. There are so many different types of locations and weathers that it would be awesome.​

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • The Charlotte-Mecklenburg metropolitan area which includes parts of North and South Carolina. No reason especially, besides the fact that I spent the best years of my life there. They have big corporate headquarters, a speedway, a large lake to the north of the city, and even a theme park, so there's lots of different types of things that could be incorporated into a Pokemon game.

Ducklighter

Throw caution to the wind.
    Years
  • I'd say the UK (bias? me? noooooooo.) because it would be a unique because it has four different countries and it would be cool to have four different regions combined to be called the united blah blah blah. XD

tj4bigred

Instant Classic
    Years
  • Reading through the thread, Europe would be really cool. It'd be pretty diverse, I think, which is cool.

But I went Pokémon coming to me. Midwestern USA would be neat, especially if it was more rural-themed, as opposed to the more city-themed recent Pokémon games.

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2020
    A place with a high bio-diversity, so something like Australia. I'd love that.

Back