• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Where has Giovanni gone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Edda Lewis Aurora

A God of Irony
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Oct 21, 2005
    Hey, I've gone really far in my Fire Red game. I've gotten the original 150 Pokemon, and now I'm working on the Johto Pokemon. So far, I've gotten hide nor hair of Giovanni, but the scientist in the one Rocket Base on Island 3(?) and he thinks you're Giovanni's son at first, but then dimisses it because his son has red hair. In the book for the game, your rival appear to have red/orange hair. A connection? Maybe beating the Elite Four so many times will get you something, but nothing's come up for me. Perhaps he'll just show in a later version, or probably not at all, considering Fire Red and Leaf Green and basically remakes of Red and Blue. Heck of good remakes and a lot better, but remakes non the less. And their are another three islands, but you can only get there by downloading a ticket via your Wireless Link at a certain convention, which I have not had the pleasure to attend.

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Edda Lewis Aurora said:
    Hey, I've gone really far in my Fire Red game. I've gotten the original 150 Pokemon, and now I'm working on the Johto Pokemon. So far, I've gotten hide nor hair of Giovanni, but the scientist in the one Rocket Base on Island 3(?) and he thinks you're Giovanni's son at first, but then dimisses it because his son has red hair. In the book for the game, your rival appear to have red/orange hair. A connection?
    People in the past have made this connection, only with the Rival you have in GSC, who so happens to have red hair as well.

Edda Lewis Aurora said:
    And their are another three islands, but you can only get there by downloading a ticket via your Wireless Link at a certain convention, which I have not had the pleasure to attend.
    That's common knowledge for those who've been keeping up with Nintendo. And in FRLG, it's only two islands: Navel Rock (Lugia and Ho-Oh) and Birth Island (Deoxys). Emerald is the one with three islands, the third being Faraway Island (Mew).

Anyway...I'm pretty sure Luxor06 has got his answer by this point.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back