• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Where have all the ROM hacks gone?

Years
    • Seen Nov 1, 2023
    I've been looking on free gaming sites that used to have a myriad of Pokemon hacks, but most of the games are gone now or don't work anymore. There are only a few left, now.
    What's happening? Why are so many games being taken off these websites? They're fun games, and people worked really hard on them :<

bez850

Professional Amateur
    Years
    • Seen May 22, 2023
    I've been looking on free gaming sites that used to have a myriad of Pokemon hacks, but most of the games are gone now or don't work anymore. There are only a few left, now.
    What's happening? Why are so many games being taken off these websites? They're fun games, and people worked really hard on them :<

You can check out Poke Harbor! That's a good spot, plus here as well in this community!

Years
    • Seen Nov 1, 2023
    Thank you! I'll have to check that out :> I usually play stuff on websites cuz I don't download the games (I'm dumb and don't know how to do my own emulator stuff >_< lol)

Back