• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Where is Cerise Island located?

Maxim

Heavy Metal Alchemist
    Years
    Where is Cerise Island located? I think it is visible on the world map from Pokemon Special. The scan of it would be nice but I don't really need it. The one thing that I need is an answer: Where is Cerise Island located?!

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
    Cerise Island..? This'll be the first time I've heard of it. >.< Why don't you check Serebii's manga section for it? I think you may find something there.

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
    What harm would it do to just say Red/Green/Blue/Yellow ..? Limit bypassing is against the rules. Please don't do it again, or I'll report you. >_<

Well, Cerise Island .. I've checked the Kanto Map. Its nowhere in it. Unless of course Cerise is part of the Sevii Islands or some part of the Orange Islands.

Psychic*Absol

Psychic Student
    Years
    Cerise Island was where Yellow's battle with the elite four took place, so it was in the Yellow series. I don't think it was ever mentioned afterwards, so it might not be one of the Sevii Islands.

Psychic*Absol

Psychic Student
    Years
    *gets out her mangas* Yes. Volume 6, chapter one. Daisy:"Cerise...the unmapped." Makes me wonder why it is unmapped....

Psychic*Absol

Psychic Student
    Years
    You mean everything I can get about Cerise Island? ^^ Okay. I saw somewhere that is was also mentioned in another series of the manga, but I don't know which one, otherwise I would be able to find more...this way I only have my Yellow volumes for checking out. ^^
    Volume 6, chapter one, Oak:"...the home base of the elite four...Cerise Island!"
    Volume 7, chapter eleven, Lance: "This entire island is one gigantic badge energy amplifier!"
    Volume 7, chapter twelve, Giovanni: "Now this island, too, will be lush with plant life."
    It's not much, but I'll try to find more.

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
    Hm.. so what we know about Cerise Island is...

1. Its the Indigo Elite Four home base.
    2. Its located somewhere in Kanto.
    3. The Island emits the powers of the badges - controlling and taming Pokemon, etc.
    4. The natural environment of Cerise Island is virtually unspoilt.

Not much, but yeah ...

dyo d.

darkness master
    Years
    Errrm... Me and Tact have the teory that the famous Cerise Island from Pokespecial might be the Cerulean Cave Isand or wathever it was its name... Because it's not on the map, and it's destroyed at GSC... Maybe we're right?

Back