• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Where is my pokemon from gym?

Years
    • Seen Jul 21, 2017
    I have a pokemon in gym last night after fighting hard. I expect some poke coins but I got non this morning. From yesterday to today, I got less than 30 coins so it not be that I hit the limit of 50coin per day.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Niantic said this: "Trainers, we've noticed a brief interruption in which Defender bonuses are not being awarded. Stay tuned for a fix shortly."

So unfortunately we're just going to have to wait. There's theories that they have disabled it to stop people cheating to get more coins but no clue when we're going get our full coins back :(

Just maybe take a day or two break from gymming. Or you can always level up your gym badge so you can make it stronger and get more item rewards from gyms! So there's still a benefit to gyms... it's just not as good.

Back