• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Where is the best place to train for the elite 4?

Years
    I personally think the best place to train for the elite 4 is either cinnaber island or victory road, i think this because they have high levels!
    good luck training!

Years
    My charizard was level 80 when i beat the elite 4 and my brothers was level 82...he had a blastoice.

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2013
    Please don't tell me you're one of those people that have teams like:

Lv. 80 Charizard
    Lv.7 Rattatta
    Lv. 9 Pidgey
    Lv. 10 Abra

etc...

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
    Xtacy said:
    Please don't tell me you're one of those people that have teams like:

Lv. 80 Charizard
    Lv.7 Rattatta
    Lv. 9 Pidgey
    Lv. 10 Abra

etc...
    That team has a good chance of winning if the Charizard has good moves just to knock out everyone

:t003:Dark Venusaur

Synchronize

Donphan: My Fourth Love
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Oct 5, 2008
    Dark Venusaur said:
    That team has a good chance of winning if the Charizard has good moves just to knock out everyone

Unfortunately Charizard can't do that to all of the Elite Four. Fly/Aerial Ace/Wing Attack/Hidden Power Flying, even at level 80, doesn't OHKO Bruno's Machamp, and that just 1-2HKOs back with Rock Slide. And I know from experience, using a LONELY natured Charizard. I'm quite sure Lance's Dragons have something to say to Charizard as well.

jc_rcw

:God:
    Years
    Prolly his zard has stuff like fly, flmathrower, eq, and some filler. That won't be usefull and the best place to train is the tower where you get rayquaza.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
    If there was a team like that, person will need some move tyes like the ones to beat. But it will be impossible for the move to be on that Pokemon so they mindless well have 2 Pokemon very high levels

Back