• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Where My Heart Lies. Rated R.

Years
  • The Days After. Rated R.

Disclaimer: The Lord of the Rings: Fellowship of the Ring, The Two Towers and the Return of the King and all related characters belong to J. R.R. Tolkien. Except my Orginal made up characters and Plot. I own nothing.

Author's Note: I am still working on this and I just hope I can get this right. As for the SUmmary, I am still working on that as well as where this story is going.

Rate R for Graphic Writing, Battle Scenes, and romantic scenes.

Where My Heart Lies. Rated R.

Chapter 1:
    "Rasine, you really should not have done that," Mazie scolded her.

"Trixson had it coming, the coward." Rasine replied to her best friend.

The two were attending to the horses that were in the stables that Minis Tirith held as she took a shovel and walked over to one of them.

Even though Rasine loved the animals that were in their stalls, what she did not like was how their owners would abuse them. Smacking them over the head with the reins if they acted up out of excitement, not grooming them or letting them run for hours on end, it was the little stuff that got to Rasine.

"I swear, Mazie, you or I are as good as those nobles," Rasine angrily hissed.

"Now, if we were nobles we wouldn't be doing this now would we?" she replied back in the next stall.

"Oh yes I would," she answered back to her.

"You would, whatever for?" Mazie then asked her, stopping what she was doing to look at her best friend.

"To keep me in mind that what I have is well earned and I have worked hard for it," Rasine replied, caring her shovel over to the wheel barrel.

Earlier that day, Rasine was about to head to the stables when Trixson; a noble of the guard of the White Tree, had stopped her. He had asked her what was she doing so close to the White Tree and then stated that he would have thrown her out long ago because of her low status.

That didn't go to well for Rasine since she then started to walk away, trying to ignore Trixson and his remarks about how her life is. He has been taunting, teasing and harass her and Mazie since they were 13 years old. At times it would be a game to Rasine, just how far she could get Trixson angry and then pull back if it depended on her being thrown out of Minis Tirith.

When Trixson had roughly grabbed her arm and turned her to face him, she counted to twenty before she locked eyes with the nasty spoiled rotten noble. Mazie had then just come out of the horse stables when she saw Rasine spat in Trixson's face and angrily walked towards.

Rasine smiled at that, putting straw and hay in the now cleaned stall that she finished.

'One down and a thousands more to do,' she thought to herself.

"What do you think?" Mazie asked her suddenly.

"What did you ask of me?" she replied, sheepishly.

Smiling Mazie then re asked her "What do you think of King Elessar and his friends?"

"Oh, well I haven't given much thought about King Elessar or his noble friends. Doing my job most of the time and since we have our king back, I know that this kingdom will be flourishing once more," Rasine honestly replied to her.

Mazie didn't say anything after that; everyone knew that the King had very respectable and high friends that helped him with the second Great War of the Ring.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Author's Note:

As I said before, I am working on this and kinda know where this story should go but I am unsure since I have never done a story that is so in depth. The only reason I am so unsure of writing this Fan Fictional Writing is because to me, it feels as if I am going against my favorite Past Author; J.R.R.Tolkien. I know that some fans of his reading want fanfics to be indepth and true to his writing, however no one can do that except Tolkien himself; although he died in the early 70's.

Where this story takes place is in the Fourth age, after Aragorn is crowned King and before the Fellowship leaves Minis Tirith.

If you guys have any suggestions or comments please feel free to leave a review, I won't mind nor bite your head off for it. I love comments or suggestions.

Alonia187.

Back