• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Where the pokerus

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 15, 2010
    Hi i went to the pokemon center and the lady told me i have the pokerus but i dont know which pokemon. So my question is where does it say you have the pokerus on your pokemon?

Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2012
    Go to the pokemon section of your menu, go to each pokemon in your party and select summary. It should be pretty obvious which one has it since there it will say "pkrs" on it with a purple background surrounding it. but it may have spread to more of them so you might not know where it originated from.

Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2012
    I'm not really sure, but if I were to guess I'd say maybe around 3 - 7 days? I may be completely off though

Years
    • she/her or they/them
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    The Pokérus lasts in its viral form until midnight. After midnight, it cannot be spread anymore, but the characteristic of gaining double the EVs remains. To remedy this, keep an infected Pokémon with Pokérus active in a box, to act as a "vessel" of sorts.

Guy

just a guy
    Years
    Oooh, you're lucky to have gotten the Pokérus.
    Make sure you do as said above though, as you wouldn't want to lose such a rare gain in your game.

However, all questions belong in the HG/SS Help Thread.
    So, please do use that next time you may have a question about something in HeartGold or SoulSilver. ;)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back