• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

where to buy pokemon adventures

Tweak

=D i can buy japanese versions for people. if anyone wants some, i'll post them up on eBay.com

Years
    GAAAAHHH!!! Where's our manga mod? Make a stupid F.A.Q. That tells newcomers that you can never buy manga anywhere around the world except China, Singapore and Japan!

Tweak

heyyy, it'll be a good idea ot make a Manga FAQ section in here? then sticky it?

Purin

Crazy about Pink Hairdos
    Years
    oni flygon said:
    GAAAAHHH!!! Where's our manga mod? Make a stupid F.A.Q. That tells newcomers that you can never buy manga anywhere around the world except China, Singapore and Japan!
    Correction to it. South Korea has it too.
    Wait a min...Zapchu's location has it too, imported Japanese ones I mean.
    So that means the books are only ever available in English, Japanese, Korean, French, Chinese (HK/Taiwan), German(?).....Any more to add?

Tweak

Correction to it. South Korea has it too.
    Wait a min...Zapchu's location has it too, imported Japanese ones I mean.
    So that means the books are only ever available in English, Japanese, Korean, French, Chinese (HK/Taiwan), German(?).....Any more to add?

i live in the united states, but in california. i'm not sure about the other states. =/ and you gotta live in either the bay area or the LA area to be able to find a bookstore like that. other places *midwest* ect; it might be harder.

Back