• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Where to buy Pokemon X and Y Trading Cards in the UK?

Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2014
    Hi guys

Where is the best place to buy Pokemon X and Y trading cards in the UK? Shops? Online? Etc.

I am not sure if this is the correct section to post this question, if not, may a moderator please move it.

I have also used the 'Search' function to try and answer my question but I could not find anything.

My brother and I have recently got back into pokemon and we were hoping to buy cards and have our first proper trading card battle in an attempt to fulfil our childhood ambitions.

If anyone can help me with this it would be a great help.

Cheers

TCHPM

Years
    • Seen Mar 5, 2016
    Hi guys

Where is the best place to buy Pokemon X and Y trading cards in the UK? Shops? Online? Etc.

I am not sure if this is the correct section to post this question, if not, may a moderator please move it.

I have also used the 'Search' function to try and answer my question but I could not find anything.

My brother and I have recently got back into pokemon and we were hoping to buy cards and have our first proper trading card battle in an attempt to fulfil our childhood ambitions.

If anyone can help me with this it would be a great help.

Cheers

TCHPM

I would reccommend buying them online from somewhere like Magic Madhouse as if you buy them in sets more than 5 or 10 you get a small discount. Waterstones and Forbidden Planet sell them at £3.49 a pack, Magic Madhouse sells them somewhat cheaper.

Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2014
    I would reccommend buying them online from somewhere like Magic Madhouse as if you buy them in sets more than 5 or 10 you get a small discount. Waterstones and Forbidden Planet sell them at £3.49 a pack, Magic Madhouse sells them somewhat cheaper.

Thanks for the help Quidsin. I've had a look at Magic Madhouse but they appear to be out of stock of a lot of the X&Y theme decks I'm after, which is a shame.

Have you previously used MM to purchase cards from? Are they usually pretty quick to replenish their stock?

Cheers.

TCHPM

Years
    • Seen Mar 5, 2016
    Thanks for the help Quidsin. I've had a look at Magic Madhouse but they appear to be out of stock of a lot of the X&Y theme decks I'm after, which is a shame.

Have you previously used MM to purchase cards from? Are they usually pretty quick to replenish their stock?

Cheers.

TCHPM

Unfortunately, I've only ever ordered from them when they had items in stock. The other place I'd try is Card Team, but, I have just checked (here: https://www.cardteam.co.uk/card-games/pokemon/decks/theme-decks) and they seem to be out too... I'd imagine they'd replenish them relatively quickly though, but I can't be certain on that because like I said - I've not experienced that...

Good luck though!

Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2014
    Unfortunately, I've only ever ordered from them when they had items in stock. The other place I'd try is Card Team, but, I have just checked cardteam.co.uk and they seem to be out too... I'd imagine they'd replenish them relatively quickly though, but I can't be certain on that because like I said - I've not experienced that...

Good luck though!

I'll give MM a call tomorrow and enquire when they intend to replenish stock. I'll also be sure to check back on Card Team now and again to see what they have restocked.

Thanks for the help again

TCHPM

Back