• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Where to buy

Gaara the Protector

Event Collector
Years
  • I'll figure the game out. I don't really mind missing some of the story. I mean, they are remakes, and I played Silver and Crystal. I am American and won't worry about that. It will be nice to have the game. It will be even more of a challenge to me this way. I don't plan on entering tournaments or using the Wii either. I am so glad the Nintendo DS (and DS Lite, but not DSi) is region free. ^^

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
  • at first I was going to order the Japanese version (which I'm still on and off about) but I want to be able to understand the new features of the game, but if I'm ever impatient again, I'll click on this link to order it

:t354:TG

SquirtleGirl

Pokémon: 10 years + Counting..
    Years
  • I'll wait for the English version, I want to complete Crystal and hopefully complete FireRed [if I get it off Amazon] before buying SS :)

Years
  • I order the game i can't wait to get it i played all the japanese verison of each game and the english too so i don't mind buy it but if u want to save money then wait until the english comes out

linkinpark187

Computer Tech
    Years
  • I hate doing thing's illegally, but at this point, I really can't afford to import, so I'll probably download the ROM and put it on my AceKard 2i. I've got both Heart Gold and Soul Silver on Pre-Order from GameStop, so I'll be saving up for when they come out.

Hamilton

*Creative Quote Goes Here*
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2016
    Like he suggested, they can be preodered from GameStop now.
    Soul Silver
    Heart Gold
    Maybe this should be updated so users in the US can pre-order something they can understand >.>

oh god................ i'm gonna be jumping off walls the next few days.... WOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

560cool.

An old timer?
    Years
  • Achhhh there IS 7 MORE MONTHS till European release .
    Still , I felt the same when FR LG were announced : Your patience will be rewarded....... Mom said that

mervyn797

What? I'm right here. >D
    Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2011
    i wouldnt have cared if it was in japanese or any other language. a know quite some japanese so i will import it. i would have imported it even if it was being released on mars....

Tudj

HeartGold :P
    Years
  • I would rather place the anticipated game when it finally comes out in English, but Im sure beforehand someone may translate for emulation. Anyway it wouldn't be worth it if you didn't fully understand it.

Back