• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Where to go after the first gym?

Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2006
    Hey all,

I'm a little lost..
    I've just beaten the first gym, but I have absolutely NO idea where to go now.

Can someone help me? Thanks ;)

Fiifi

Water Trainer
    Years
    what pokemon game are you playin,tell me which one you are playing so i will be able to help you.

Last edited:

Fiifi

Water Trainer
    Years
    if the game you are playing is diamond and pearl then sorry i can`t help you,go on the cheat sites and se if they got FAQ/Walkthrough for diamond and pearl.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
    Its going to be hard to find one because, for one it just came out for Japan and the other reasons are is because its only in Japan and not that many people beat the game yet

:t093:~*!*~Queen Boo~*!*~

Years
    • Seen Mar 5, 2007
    1. Those reasons of you are both the same.
    2. Serebii and Corosis has beaten the game and I am already busy in the last gym.

And don't ask me how I get the game, because you guys will blame that it is illegally.

Last edited:

Kamui

´
    Years
    wow allready plain d/p:)
    lucky boy
    go to gamespot.com or gamewinners.com to find walkthroughs
    or just search for it on google
    =>Kay

Back